Namosh Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Doesn't piss me off....It just makes me immediately skip to the next post. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Neo_frog Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 the black thing could have been left out i am black and i personally hate when people spell wrong or even pronounce words wrong the whole short text thing people do doesnt even make since im only 21 and i dont know half of these short words people use in text messages or posts i know it is sad but <b>i was always taught to correctly type and speak.</b> Srsly? Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Red-navi-916 Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Srsly? X2 orly? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Twistedchild420 Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 Fucking faggot thread needs it's faggot ass deleted My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
arnold1992 Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 COOL STORY BRO RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
knowledge Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 who cares as long as i can read what is being described and i could understand what is being said! lol you guys also have to understand that the texting thing is big now, so people are so used to it that they type like if they are on ther phone! so is either that or some people are lazy REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
cqtama Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 X2 orly? rly, ftmfwmf R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
imfrom210texas Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 haha thread fail... im sure the people who type like that have an adequate reason, ex. down syndrome, mexican, teenage girls 1st the OP shows his ignorance with the "Black" comment, then you with the "Mexican" comment. Come on fellas, get your head outta your ass. All races have fuck-ups. On with the BS thread Reason for edit: I guess because I'm Mexican?? If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
shakeyourfacez Posted April 13, 2010 Report Posted April 13, 2010 I just think someone isn't getting any. 08 dodge charger 2x orion 15.2 2x hifonics 2610d 2x kintetic 2400 320xp DC power alt Big 3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.