01 S-10 Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 They say that it beat the loudest sub in the world head-to-head, which sub are they refering to because Alan is in the 180s with a single sub. TDH FTW !!!
herbykw Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 DC FTW!! 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
knowledge Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 crazy for a dc sub! to bad it lasted for a few seconds REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
matt402 Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 They say that it beat the loudest sub in the world head-to-head, which sub are they refering to because Alan is in the 180s with a single sub. im pretty sure it was a straight swap from a DDZ 18 to a DC 4XL-SPL 18 DC FTW!! ^^^ CHYEA!!!
Drek75633 Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 I wonder what the specs are on there box? What's it tuned to as well? 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
baaudio Posted April 15, 2010 Report Posted April 15, 2010 damn. that shits insane. but ya im with bigd. whats the box design like. and how many recones do they go through haha Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
treossi Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 tuned to like 70 hz Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Wastehog Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 Wow.. that's crazy. I bet they have more money in recones then they do in amps.. lol. 1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4
audiofanaticz Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 I enjoyed hearing that the DC beat the loudest sub in the world. However the score was what 5+ db's away from the loudest sub in the worlds score... DD Z still remains untouched. PS: where is the video of the DD being used?
dB Don Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 tuned to like 70 hz They played mid to low 60hzish. And thats a paper cone they do have limits I am sure they could break 180 with one 18 if they wanted too. The cab is set up for 2 naturally at 180+. One of the twins can come on and let you know any additional info I am sure. I expect more video's from this vehicle its always impressive to see. -Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.