Sundown Audio

I have had a couple of problems with my Sundown products but they have been taken care of by Sundown quickly. I run Sundown in all three of our cars and suggest it to people as often as possible. There is not a manufacturer on this forum that can beat Sundown Audio in Customer service. There are a few companies that are comparable but none can beat them.

Edited by Dr. Johnson

I have personally used over 60+ Sundown amplifiers in my personal builds and never had one arrive doa or had one fail at it's own fault. I have abused the hell out of them with 0.125ohm burps, 9.5v drops, and 0.33ohms daily setups. It took strapping a pair of 1500s @ 0.25ohm (0.125 each) on 16v and about a dozen burps being pushed into full clipping before I finally managed to purposely fry the output section on one. The other amp was fine. These things are tanks.

The customer service is great and the two year full replacement warranty is great. Also most people over look the five year discounted replacement warranty. What that means is that if your amplifier is damaged (even at your own fault) you can trade it in for a discount on a new replacement amplifier.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Ive never dealt with any other company where you can shoot an email to the owner of the company and have an email back the next day. Shipping is always prompt and quick. And Ive never had an issue with overheating or anything.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

i love my sa-12's and sae1200d...

that is all...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

My SAE-1200D is a very impressive amp... Sundown makes solid equipment.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure I had a post in this thread. I'm almost positive that I said "zenon builds nice amps".

So, it's not cool to mention Sundown's affiliation with zenon? Really? Seriously?

You can't fix stupid

I can honestly say that in all my years of car audio, Sundown Audio is by far one of the best when it comes to products and the absolute best when it comes to customer service.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass