Sundown Audio

Gedun Audio

Neo_frog

On the Same Pwkdesigns post mentioned earlier, the guy was asking about the 10000.1 cause apparently his buddy was a dealer I guess, and could get it for him for $1400, now if you ask me thats a hella good price for 10000rms. Maybe I will email em and get on of the lower level amps and see how it performs.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Well the 10 or more prices show the 10000.1 about half that.

Anyone considering a group buy? :ph34r:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Well the 10 or more prices show the 10000.1 about half that.

Anyone considering a group buy? :ph34r:

let me get some cash up and im down.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Gedun is yet again another re-seller of over seas amplifiers. For the record, NO we do not get our amps from them or Tunpo.

Gedun is the new company name for Tunpo. In fact you can also add on Bosheng car audio to that same company umbrella. These guys buy from many buildhouses in China, Hong Kong etc, and send out mass emails to anyone and everyone who will read them.

I have already heard rumors that someone has already bought a few of the XP10000. Those prices you have they will offer to anyone.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 months later...

Well guys i am the one that bought the Gedun XP10000.1 from the pwk forum i have not hooked it up yet since i am in iraq but i will be home soon and then its game on i am no expert but this amp looks so sexy and i hope it performs as good as it looks the stats are as follows 2500@4ohms 5000@2ohms 10000@1ohm and it does it all at 13.8volts so i hope to get some great numbers in my leauge stay posted.

P.S. i have a vid on you tube of this beast.

check it out thanks

Archived