Watch the bass Posted April 17, 2010 Report Posted April 17, 2010 Gorgoroth isn't underground, but it's hard to find. Pretty good hard music. I'm more into bands that HEAVY metalheads don't listen to. I'm pretty well versed in all forms, but symphonic is the most beautiful. Any band that can play HARD metal with an orchestra or choir backing them up is pure beauty. I suggest you all check out Therion. A little odd at first but it grows on you. I can't attach videos at work, but check out "To Mega Therion". I didnt talk about Gorgoth, i talked about Rammstein. I heard the name Gorgoth but never a Tune of them. Today i listen sometimes to 1,2 or 3 Metalsongs and than its enough, gettin old im 42. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Vangel Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 I like all metal... Going to see Iron Maiden in June!!! cant wait
mbdblue Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 I like all metal... Going to see Iron Maiden in June!!! cant wait YYYEEAAAHH man im goin in july! gonna be freakin sweet to see them again. and just to contribute to the convo, Im alot more into old metal then new age anything....or at least old style. seems like theres a whole lotta screamin goin on and not enough talent...at least with the "singers" whats sad to me is, I can hear some of these guitarists and drummers and bassists have real talent...but sometimes the singer just takes down the whole thing for me. dont mean to start an argument as its just my opinion, I just dont like screaming. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Reallunacy Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 I'm not going to try and dissuade your opinion on screaming, but if you actually listen, there is a lot of skill involved. Also, there are alot of them that are able to come out of screaming and sing amazingly. Just for shits and giggles, I ask everyone who says that screaming isn't very talented to give it a try. To make it sound like they do and not have your vocal cords give out within a minute is down right amazing. I will say it isn't my favorite to listen to, but I have a healthy respect for it.
UnderLoK Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 I dig new metal the most and when I say new I mean late 90's to now. I prefer bands that don't constantly scream, but do on occasion (Flaw, Atomship, 40 Below Summer, Diablo, ill nino, etc), but I like both. I like music that gets me going, it's just unfortunate that metal usually gets me pissed off. The one thing I don't do is listen to metal while driving in rush hour... I'm not going to try and dissuade your opinion on screaming, but if you actually listen, there is a lot of skill involved. Also, there are alot of them that are able to come out of screaming and sing amazingly. Just for shits and giggles, I ask everyone who says that screaming isn't very talented to give it a try. To make it sound like they do and not have your vocal cords give out within a minute is down right amazing. I will say it isn't my favorite to listen to, but I have a healthy respect for it. Ill Nino used to scream close to 100%, but when they were signed with a big label that all changed. Flaw is another example... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Twistedchild420 Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 Metal fan here...just not that gay screaming shit they pass off nowadays.....more so into Deftones.... Chimera...Soulfly...poison the well....SOAD....lol...guess i'm a 90's kid.....but also love DIO....Sevendust...Killswitch Engage....Evansblue....ect.... My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Twistedchild420 Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 I dig new metal the most and when I say new I mean late 90's to now. I prefer bands that don't constantly scream, but do on occasion (Flaw, Atomship, 40 Below Summer, Diablo, etc), but I like both. I like music that gets me going, it's just unfortunate that metal usually gets me pissed off. The one thing I don't do is listen to metal while driving in rush hour... Lol...we just said the same shit almost! lulz My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Reallunacy Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 Metal fan here...just not that gay screaming shit they pass off nowadays.....more so into Deftones.... Chimera...Soulfly...poison the well....SOAD....lol...guess i'm a 90's kid.....but also love DIO....Sevendust...Killswitch Engage....Evansblue....ect.... Hey, that reminds me SEVENDUST ON THE 30TH!!!
Twistedchild420 Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 FTMFW My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Namosh Posted April 18, 2010 Report Posted April 18, 2010 I miss Pantera..... Metal hasn't been the same since Dimebag died. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.