Im illegal, catch me if you can haha

I'm assuming you are joking, but you know an admin could report you lol. All mods and admins here can see your IP.

As for the saying it won't stop under the table pay, that is true. However it could allow a higher percent of those people to be Americans, which I hate to say, but it does make me feel better. Plus, the owner of the company could randomly 1099 them which would be hilarious.

1099s mostly used for smaller businesses that don't automatically deduct taxes and bank accounts that gain enough interest to declare on your taxes

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I only meant that law enforcement would have to have a legitimate reason in order to legally check for citizenship. Of course that means they will use the smallest of offenses ie: not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, but the law is the law.

I think you have a legitimate fear for what the bill might propose, but there are steps implemented to help alleviate those fears.

And if you are legal but questioned, just provide proof and be on your way.

And if immigrants were to become legal and get jobs, I think people are forgetting there is a federal minimum wage. So a legal wouldn't be able to work under the table at a fraction of the normal pay rate the way an illegal could.

right right i know they cant just pull you over to ask citizenship but if immigration is a problem and if this is the solution then everyone needs to be asked. lets just say for arguments sake they do only ask the people who they beyond a reasonable doubt think are illegal and lets just say it works and they catch some and problem solved right? well doesnt it make more sense that if everyone is required to show citizenship something then more would be caught?

im just not comfortable police having sole discression on who to ask. just like the fine for speeding is set and you cant get a $400 ticket for going 1 over the limit

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Everyone is subjected to being searched at the airports it's not just arab looking people. Oklahoma City Bombing,Timothy McVeigh your right white people blow up shit too.

right thats my point. im comparing illegal immigration to terrorism and airport security (although i'm against terrorism for obvious reasons, im neutral on immigration because i don't give a fuck about immigration) everyone has to go thru the metal detector and can be searched ect ect because it makes the most sense and is the "most effective" if they only checked out the people who looked arab then of course someone will get thru and shit will go down. thats just obvious and any non rasict person with a brain will agree.

if everyone agrees that immigation is a problem and making people prove they are citezens is the solution then it makes the most sense IMO that everyone should be carded. if carding people is the solution to immigration then why wouldnt anyone be against carding everyone and only want cops to card who they "think" is an illegal?

If you for carding some people you should be for carding everyone and if your not then that probably means you truely are rasist or carding people isnt actually effective in doing anything, in which case it makes no sense to do it at all.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

anyone hear Vicente Fox on the news the other day? he claimed that most people crossing the border are smuggling drugs, and most of them are being forced to do it. His answer is to legalize drugs. He claims that if the cartels are presented with competition from the governments that the price would drop and put them out of business. Hmmm. Would anyone trust Uncle Sam enough to buy smoke from them?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Ju

right right i know they cant just pull you over to ask citizenship but if immigration is a problem and if this is the solution then everyone needs to be asked. lets just say for arguments sake they do only ask the people who they beyond a reasonable doubt think are illegal and lets just say it works and they catch some and problem solved right? well doesnt it make more sense that if everyone is required to show citizenship something then more would be caught?

im just not comfortable police having sole discression on who to ask. just like the fine for speeding is set and you cant get a $400 ticket for going 1 over the limit

Good point, something we should think about...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

anyone hear Vicente Fox on the news the other day? he claimed that most people crossing the border are smuggling drugs, and most of them are being forced to do it. His answer is to legalize drugs. He claims that if the cartels are presented with competition from the governments that the price would drop and put them out of business. Hmmm. Would anyone trust Uncle Sam enough to buy smoke from them?

what makes you think most of whats out there isnt either A. confiscated and sold by them B. made by them and sold

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 1 month later...

Im illegal, catch me if you can haha

LMFAO!!!!!!

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs