That is no reason for them to break the law to come here. If that is the reason, then they need to step up and take their country back, both the citizens and the government. Hell, one of the major drug cartels was formed entirely from Mexican special forces operatives that abandoned their government.

my buddy is from mexico. hes legal but anyways he says that they dont because people will just end up dead. he said some elected official tried to do that and him and his family were found cut up in pieces. also happen to a police commissioner. he said if theyll do that to someone thats high profile normal people dont stand a chance.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

If they get caught

deport them.

If they come back, offer them citizenship after a tour in the US ARMY in the middle east to relieve some of the men and women that haven't seen their families in a long long time.

If the don't send them anyways but without being in the US ARMY!!!!!

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

being from Canada this thread doesn't really apply to me... but where im working now a lot of our guys are getting laid off for TFW's (temporary foreign workers) they come to our country on a work visa work and work for cheaper so its easier to hire them but they dont put our money back into our economy they bring it back home and shit

fucking over our economy

but as for this thread i believe what everyone's said here if you don't belong legally get the fuck out

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

my buddy is from mexico. hes legal but anyways he says that they dont because people will just end up dead. he said some elected official tried to do that and him and his family were found cut up in pieces. also happen to a police commissioner. he said if theyll do that to someone thats high profile normal people dont stand a chance.

I'm not saying it will be easy. Also, you have have just one politician doing the work, you need the country. Hell, I think Mexico should make it easier for their civilians to arm themselves. Have you noticed that Chicago and DC, places known to be the strictest on guns, have the worst crime rate? Now look at places like Utah where the majority of eligible adults own a firearm the crime rate is low. Also, national gum violence has been going down since Clinton's gun ban expired (this is according to the FBI's latest reports). All the evidence points to lower crime rate when the people can arm themselves, yet Mexico's government is trying to prevent them from arming themselves, they are even trying to prevent Americans from arming themselves.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, I'm just tired of people blaming the US government and people for gun violence, when the numbers prove otherwise.

If you are here illegally you need to leave or be deported. If you are hiring illegals you need to be HEAVILY fined, and if you continue you need to be removed of your right to own a business.

I

Slappah....do you lack comprehension skills? You're a freaking idiot. You cant even insult that well. You have tried recycling what ive already told you back to me, you've contributed nothing to the debate besides an example of how stupid you truly are.

You are nothing but an internet fag, trying to talk shit online, but all you do is show you're a pussy who has no idea what he's talking about.

Stop embarassing yourself, this forum, this country, and Mexicans everywhere.

Blah blah your a big bitch hahahaha

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I'm not saying it will be easy. Also, you have have just one politician doing the work, you need the country. Hell, I think Mexico should make it easier for their civilians to arm themselves. Have you noticed that Chicago and DC, places known to be the strictest on guns, have the worst crime rate? Now look at places like Utah where the majority of eligible adults own a firearm the crime rate is low. Also, national gum violence has been going down since Clinton's gun ban expired (this is according to the FBI's latest reports). All the evidence points to lower crime rate when the people can arm themselves, yet Mexico's government is trying to prevent them from arming themselves, they are even trying to prevent Americans from arming themselves.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, I'm just tired of people blaming the US government and people for gun violence, when the numbers prove otherwise.

If you are here illegally you need to leave or be deported. If you are hiring illegals you need to be HEAVILY fined, and if you continue you need to be removed of your right to own a business.

Very well put

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

28092_1450205850480_1093257155_31313443_1570100_n.jpg

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Lmfao

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived