i am american first then a texan then a mexican. all i can say is this shit will just get worse. i also beleive if you are illegal you should not be here. but the process to get legal is a fucking joke. OUR government makes more money off of them being illegal. for instance. they pay in social sec and fed tax out of check. but they dont claim the fed tex at the end of the yr. and where does the billions of dollars go they pay in social sec tax. also if we did send them all back it would fuck the economy in alot of areas. wal-mart would not exist. they all shop there. sorry bad joke. all i know its a crock of shit either way your opinion goes. ill tell you right now im not going to go pick cucumbers and tobacco for 15 hrs a day. and if some of you say fukkem sendem all back. maybe our children who dont want a fukking education can do those jobs. im sure you would be really proud of them. only way our kids would do this job if would told them they would get a free i-phone and some hot pockets.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Personally I believe a better law would be to target he employer's who hire immigrants because of the cheap labor. As stated earlier.

if you keep fukkin with the rich they will just raise what you want to buy. all i know if we can get fukked we will no matter whos in office of what color of our skin is. and also if you want to add an addition to say lets say your house and you are looking at 8 mexicans and they will do it right and almost half the price then the white guy or the black guy i guarantee the mexican wins out everytime. do i like that no way in hell i dont but thats the way it is.only way that this shit will ever change is when we realize shit i dont have rights either. we think by punishing another race it entitles us to beleive we are free. you are an idiot if you beleive that. we wake up go to work pay bills and die. and in between all of that we try to find some sense of freedom but rrealize that really doesnt exist.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

And undocumented people DO NOT get welfare or free healthcare.

How do you figure? They go to hospitals, get treated, and don't pay. It costs hospitals millions of dollars every year.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

more citizens skip out on hospital bills. And they DO NOT get welfare.

You may be (probably are) right, but that doesn't change the fact that it does happen.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

this "law" violates the Constitution of the United States.

it gives the police the ability to pull you over if you look "illegal". How exactly do you determine a persons citizenship just by looking at them?

due process is thrown out the window because American Citizens WILL be pulled over and asked for proof of citizenship when the police have no other reason to stop and question them. You are protected by the Constitution from a search without probable cause. This law throws that protection out the window.

If you want to give Citizens the jobs Illegal Immigrants are doing, go after the employers. Go after people who pay $4.00 an hour.

We have a whole sector of our economy that relies on these slave wages. Americans WILL NOT work for those bullshit wages without paid leave, health, dental etc.

Go after the whole reason they come across without waiting 10 years for a green card.

Reform the process, I have seen former Iraqi Army officers get to the States without ANY paperwork and ask for asylum.

Mexico in in the middle of a war, the people running from there should be able to ask for and be granted asylum.

And if they are going to enforce this law, without being accused of profiling people based on the color of their skin they need to (it would be against every freedom we enjoy) stop everyone all the time. I know Canadians who are here illegally, Brits and Aussies who let their Visas go but no one cares because they speak English.

Actually that is incorrect, they cannot pull someone over who "looks" illegal. They do have the right to ask for documentation upon being stopped. To me it's not a matter of race it's a matter of legality. As a Black man I don't want to see any race mistreated, but as a tax paying citizen I also don't want to continue to have to pay the bills that "illegal" immigrants accumulate. What's amazing is people want to scream discrimination, racism or whatever but how about we scream criminals to those who want to continue to break the law?

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I may ask how do you know this?

A southern state who's "main" problem is immigrant's won't take advantage of a law which allows them to "solve" their immigrant problem?

Let me correct you here. This law isn't about Immigrants, it is about ILLEGAL ALIENS. An IMMIGRANT comes to this country the corect way, with the correct papers and assimilates into our society, they learn our language and add thier culture to our culture. An ILLEGAL ALIEN will come to this country via backroads, underground travel and any corrupt way they can to get here. Texas frequently finds tractor trailer loads of ILLEGAL ALIENS dead on the side of the road because they didn't get let out of the trailer part of the truck in time.

I am American first, Mexican second and I completely support this law.

As for the person saying ILLEGALS don't get free health care well that is just wrong. All persons can get "free" health care at a hospital, by law a hospital cannot deny you care based upon your income status, so they will typically take in a ILLEGAL ALIEN and perform work on them that needs to keep them alive and take the loses. Also there is such a thing as ILLEGALs using false ID to get welfare, or simply use anchor babies to help them get it. (An Anchor baby is a baby concived in mexico and delivered in the US thereby making the baby an American citizen. This allows the Illegal mother to stay in the states and collect welfare.) I am not an unsympathetic person, however this law is almost word for word the same as the federal law currently. There are rules and procedures that a person can follow that will alow them to enter this country legally.

Barry Sotero is simply fighting it so as to look better for the next elections.

all I'm gonna say is.. I LAUGH at anybody who gets their "job" taken by an illegal immigrant. What could your job possibly be for you to lose it to an illegal? The cops are just gonna pull over any Hispanic person that they see and it will do nothing but cause even more trouble.

Archived