Computer freezing up.

Is it just my computer or does anybody else's computer freeze up while on these forums?

I can bet you 100$ you have a RAM issue!!! care to elaborate with what you have?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Huh?do-what? your profile pic cracks me up lol. It reminds me of my 120 pound cousin that likes BIG women lmao. Neo_frog Im about to leave this one out side and let it melt lol. OK down to business. Newis1 heres what my system info says. Installed physical memory (RAM)4.00GB, total physical memory 3.99GB, avialable physical memory 2.11GB total virtual memory 8.15GB, available virtual memory 6.04GB. Not sure if this is what u needed to know or not but yeah lol.

nah, need to know the make/model of the ram to tell if it has Micron DDR2 chips..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

when was the last time the computer was restarted? My old man will leave his on for weeks at a time and when he reboots it is much better. It clears all the temp files and stuff.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

• 1 month later...