MECA Monster 3X Point Central California Event!

atsaubrey

Damn that sucks..as broke as I am I would find a way to make it to that show if it was a different date

All I can say is MECA is here to stay, we're having shows almost every single weekend in California somewhere. I have word that a couple of MECA kids cars are being built as we speak just for this event....until you see a 4yr old pull a 130db Power Wheels into the lanes you havent seen anything as fun! :popcorn:

All I can say is MECA is here to stay, we're having shows almost every single weekend in California somewhere. I have word that a couple of MECA kids cars are being built as we speak just for this event....until you see a 4yr old pull a 130db Power Wheels into the lanes you havent seen anything as fun! :popcorn:

:orly3::peepwall:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ill be checkin out this meca stuff for the first time next weekend, should be fun :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

fffuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk. no idea what event i want to go to... would rather do bassrace... but this sounds like a very fun event... damnit.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 2 weeks later...

im tellin ya...i get a huge kick seeing kids and those crazy powerwheels do insane numbers...funnest part of the show that draws the most spectators..its fun! glad meca is catchin on out there! i knew it would eventually!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived