07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th

Carbon on those subs looks awesome!! Whatever happened with the alt? I have one from mechman also that had epic internal failure, copper coil pack inside is blown to shit and it's of course out of warranty and my problem

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Carbon on those subs looks awesome!! Whatever happened with the alt? I have one from mechman also that had epic internal failure, copper coil pack inside is blown to shit and it's of course out of warranty and my problem

isnt that 99% the case anyways? lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

They fixed it, it was the bearings. Repair was done and back in like a week so no complaints there. Repair was also way cheaper than I thought so its all good.

Wow... That sounds epic haha The worse I've seen was my one iraggi that caught fire. Did you contact Matt? They should be able to quote you, my Iraggi they rebuilt from scratch was way cheaper than new, at least it was 2 years ago.

isnt that 99% the case anyways? lol

In this game it's always user error right man... Psh

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

• 5 months later...

Well, it's that time of year again! Decided to take it up a notch this year and should have the following going in pretty soon!

4x Sundown Pro Audio mids (just gotta pop them in)

2x SAZ-4500s (in the mail)

2-4 more D3400s

New slot port (screw these aeros), more bracing, and shrink the wall if the port doesn't shrink it enough

8x Vifa tweets in a-pillars (just gotta clean them up, paint the screws, and wire them)

IMAG0145_resize.jpg

IMAG0146_resize.jpg

They look a little odd, but match my interior and honestly I like them this way. If i change my mind I can always stretch some fleece on them and put in some sanding time ;)

Replace all badging or paint (in progress)

New 22s and tires (just need to adjust the rear sensor to get the ass down an inch or two). The front won't get dropped until my front suspension is shot. Since it's an AWD the most the front can drop is about an inch so not much motivation to drop the cash on it.

IMAG0144_resize.jpg

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Pillars and 22's look nice as hell. I like your idea on the pillars, I always hate butchering my doors to redo. I should think ahead and make them so I can easily just change them with some chopmat and resin.

Pillars and 22's look nice as hell. I like your idea on the pillars, I always hate butchering my doors to redo. I should think ahead and make them so I can easily just change them with some chopmat and resin.

It wasn't my idea, a friends shop here did them. I thought he was going to glass them, but I was happy he didn't because I like how they turned out.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Nice update man and those 22s looks sick on ur tbss

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Stuff is starting to roll in! :D

photo_2_resize.jpg

My emblems are completely boned after 6+ years of salt and road trips so I'm swapping those out with some billet as well ;)

photo_1_resize.jpg

...and

photo_3_resize.jpg

Didn't tear them open yet, but hopefully the weather will be good enough to at least test them this weekend... fingers crossed Recone for the one LVL5 should also be here tomorrow. Then I just gotta figure out my battery situation. Either 2 more D3400s or another brand that's local... Not sure yet.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived