Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Lookin badass dude! Make sure you keep that badboy in the garage my buddys almost got stolen 2 days ago they popped the small side window out rubber seal and all they didn't get it cause the batterey under the hood was un hooked. But they took his system,head unit,ac knobs,broke the ignition and messed up the shifter.

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

:ninja:

major work done from what the ninja has seen, btw package iz in da mail. Now back to the mountians and thx for da vodka ;)

Great meeting you man and thanks a ton for the items they will be a HUGE help. Also good to see you're not some 4'8" pole smoker ;) On the real though, I seriously know you from somewhere and it's pissing me off... lol

Lookin badass dude! Make sure you keep that badboy in the garage my buddys almost got stolen 2 days ago they popped the small side window out rubber seal and all they didn't get it cause the batterey under the hood was un hooked. But they took his system,head unit,ac knobs,broke the ignition and messed up the shifter.

Thanks for the warning man, but seriously no worries, they can't out run my rifles ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

major work done from what the ninja has seen, btw package iz in da mail. Now back to the mountians and thx for da vodka ;)

Great meeting you man and thanks a ton for the items they will be a HUGE help. Also good to see you're not some 4'8" pole smoker ;) On the real though, I seriously know you from somewhere and it's pissing me off... lol

Thanks for the warning man, but seriously no worries, they can't out run my rifles ;)

That's why I have a "Unless you can run 800fps don't even think about it" Sticker on my back window.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Killer build !! :woot:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Killer build !! :woot:

Thanks man :drinks:

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Finally, someone that sees the PITA and difficulty of walling these trucks... LOL... I did it twice... LOL... Looking great. Whats this chillicothe show and when is it?

Yea no shit man and thanks ;) You keeping your TB and just sizing things down or did you wind up gutting it and the enclosure?

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Boiler its a MECA show tomorrow

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived