Jump to content

Most hours you've worked in a week?


Recommended Posts

Posted

1hr...I quit after that

nah j/k

but I work 40hrs one week and 48hrs the next...its my schedule...I do security...a few weeks back my manager was out sick so I worked I think 10 days in a row, 8hrs a day

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

In February of 2003 I put in 3 straight 96 hour weeks.

I'll never work on salary again.

You can't fix stupid

Posted

60 hours cleaning pools

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

The most I ever worked in a solid week was around 108 at a window factory, but when i was like 22 I had a couple jobs at a hotel cooked and bartended I would come to work friday morning six a.m and work straight through till sunday afternoon till 3 pm you wanna talk about wear you out I did that for about six months and said screw this.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

Posted

around 84. will be doing 84+ hours a week for the month of june. triple time on labor day is going to be nice. $500 for a days work....

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

around 84. will be doing 84+ hours a week for the month of june. triple time on labor day is going to be nice. $500 for a days work....

Triple? Lucky. I only get 2.68 rate on holidays.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted

werd. 1.5x for overtime, 2x for Sundays, and 3x for holidays.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

96 building roof trusses... 4-16's 2-12's and an 8hr day on Sunday...wasn't bad except a 16hr day leaves you ZERO time for a life outside of work....

But the moneys good enough where I'd do it again if it was offered...

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

Posted

werd. 1.5x for overtime, 2x for Sundays, and 3x for holidays.

we shut down for 10 days around christmas. triple time for all of them. i worked 9 out of the 10 :trippy:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5080 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...