Sundown Audio

please dont laugh

i am new to this website and was wanting some help. first off i have 2 MTX 9500 12in dual 4 ohm subs hooked up to a te1501d amp. now i know none of this equipment is near most stuff on this website but was wondering what would be a good amp to really push these 9500's to their potential. I was thinking of pushing it with a Fosgate 2500-1bd. wondered what your guys opinions are. thanks in advance. Sorry here are the specs on subs

Model-T9512-44

Size-12in

Impedence-Dual 4 Ohm

Sesitivity-91db

RMS-1000

Voice Coil-4in

Edited by jdl01gt

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

1-??? sub powered by RF 2500-1bd, Big 3, 2-shuriken bt-120 batteries.

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

Im not sure what the specs are on those subs, but i'd check into Audio Q. good power without hurting the wallet too badly. Just my opinion.....

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

The new 2500 is a great amp from what i have heard. Im not really sure what the 9500's are rated at but i do know that the 2500 is putting out well over 2500 watts power. If you set your gains properly, you should be ok though.

X2 on what the other members have said about sundown, audioque etc. all great amps

Edited by Symmetry9898

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

audioque 22oo ftw

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Only because i just saw it... Someone just posted an Audiopipe 3000d. Some like it some don't but i'm waiting to get one myself.

Sure someone will kick a "its no good" out there but... my .02

r00kHo1.jpg

i am new to this website and was wanting some help. first off i have 2 MTX 9500 12in dual 4 ohm subs hooked up to a te1501d amp. now i know none of this equipment is near most stuff on this website but was wondering what would be a good amp to really push these 9500's to their potential. I was thinking of pushing it with a Fosgate 2500-1bd. wondered what your guys opinions are. thanks in advance. Sorry here are the specs on subs

Model-T9512-44

Size-12in

Impedence-Dual 4 Ohm

Sesitivity-91db

RMS-1000

Voice Coil-4in

the fosgate your looking at should be a great option for the subs you have, perfect amount of power there. IMO if your already looking at the Fosagate amp, theres no reason to even look at the sundown or the AQ unless you want somethign cheaper price wise that isnt nessesarily provide you with anything the Fosgate would have.