Best pick up line that has worked

Ya i have this friend that we tried the whole FWB thing, and she decided that she probably should stop, cause she was getting feelings towards me, and that wouldn't be good seeing that she has a fiance and a son. LOL

that like some milk man shi-t right there... :peepwall:

that like some milk man shi-t right there... :peepwall:

Ys the bad apart about it, is I meet her thru a ex-girlfriend, at the time me and the ex were dating and she was just a friend, but well me and the gf broke up, and we had fun behind her clueless fiances back. The really bad thing about it is she would tell her fiance that she was going to go hang out with me, and he would say okay, and be clueless. but now I have a wonderful gf.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Ys the bad apart about it, is I meet her thru a ex-girlfriend, at the time me and the ex were dating and she was just a friend, but well me and the gf broke up, and we had fun behind her clueless fiances back. The really bad thing about it is she would tell her fiance that she was going to go hang out with me, and he would say okay, and be clueless. but now I have a wonderful gf.

thats good.. wild times you lived once lol.....i did the same thing almost lol..one of my biggest mistakes was i dated this one girl who had an identical twin and yeah played with the wrong one one night lol

thats good.. wild times you lived once lol.....i did the same thing almost lol..one of my biggest mistakes was i dated this one girl who had an identical twin and yeah played with the wrong one one night lol

Hey at least you got to have wild dreams and fantasies, LOL

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

if ur at a bar or something like that and you see the hot girl eating, chilling with her friends go up to her or pass by ( just make sure ur at a good timing) and say "what is that, it looks really good" then she replies "...." then you say " you know they say, you are what you eat" she'll reply then you just better be slick.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

if ur at a bar or something like that and you see the hot girl eating, chilling with her friends go up to her or pass by ( just make sure ur at a good timing) and say "what is that, it looks really good" then she replies "...." then you say " you know they say, you are what you eat" she'll reply then you just better be slick.

yeah better be real smooth

back in the day at clubs, If you knew a hot chick was going to the bathrooms, ask her "where you going" when she says bathroom, ask "can I come with you" She will either laugh or accept, either way you dont look like a dumbass.

told one chick "my shit is as big around as a coke can, wanna find out?" it worked, after she told me I lied, I said"I know but it dosent matter anymore dose it?"

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived