coobies5 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 ddm ftw! i had no trouble at all when i had ordered from them last year, and when i did encounter a problem i was replied to the very next day and my problem was solved. can't beat their prices, quality or warranty. (2) 12" Xcon's/ 18" btl/saz3000d /pioneer deh-p5100ub/RF T1652-s/sax 125.2
cthedinger Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 damn i got my H.I.D.s for ddmtuning.com in like 5 days after I ordered them. I love them! Best pair of H.I.D.s i have ever owned, i have the 35w 12k buld o my highs and lows If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
loganberry Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 i love my hids from them, i got them in my headlights and fogs and they are bright, reliable and the price cant be beat My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
cmamtower Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 both of my 55w slim ballasts went out for my headlights, one is dead and the other comes on when it feels like it. so now i have a 35w xentec ballast and a 55w ddm ballast which fires every now and then in my car, cannot tell a difference between 35 and 55w. but they're cheap and the foglights have 3k bulbs with 35w ballasts that have not let me down yet. maybe its just my gay honda headlight wiring. apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
n8ball2013 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 i order 35 watt 6000k for my lows and 55 watt 6000k for my highs. and of course they are backordered. figured I should have a little wattage variation between my high and low lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
loganberry Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 You will have a good bit of variation, my 55w 8ks are less blue than my 35w 6ks My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Rainman215 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 We are in the same boat ... I ordered my 8K 55w 9006s on the 3rd and it says it wont ship out until the 15th ... I only found this out after i was wondering wtf the shiptrackr shit was on the side of the homepage on DDM ... so i googled it ... and it took me to bimmerforums where i found out that they were backordered. I was pissed but all I can do is hope that they work fine. Or ill just get my money back and go somewhere else. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
Mosin Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 We are in the same boat ... I ordered my 8K 55w 9006s on the 3rd and it says it wont ship out until the 15th ... I only found this out after i was wondering wtf the shiptrackr shit was on the side of the homepage on DDM ... so i googled it ... and it took me to bimmerforums where i found out that they were backordered. I was pissed but all I can do is hope that they work fine. Or ill just get my money back and go somewhere else. Copycat.... lol j/k Derp.
imadreamer1226 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 They know the are behind, they update their main page very often. You should have seen this before you ordered. On top of that when you place your order, they give you a number you can see exactly what order numbers they are working on, and how many orders they shipped that day. Sounds like good service to me. Sucks your calls havent been returned, but they have given you all the info you need to pretty much know when your order has been shipped. And I ordered 3 weeks ago and got it 1 week ago, and even at that time, it was posted that they were behind. Good luck and enjoy the price. Quoted from their site- "We are currently shipping 24 hours a day to catch up on backorders. We received our shipments after being cleared through customs May 12th and are doing everything possible to get as many orders out as we can."
Mosin Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 They know the are behind, they update their main page very often. You should have seen this before you ordered. On top of that when you place your order, they give you a number you can see exactly what order numbers they are working on, and how many orders they shipped that day. Sounds like good service to me. Sucks your calls havent been returned, but they have given you all the info you need to pretty much know when your order has been shipped. And I ordered 3 weeks ago and got it 1 week ago, and even at that time, it was posted that they were behind. Good luck and enjoy the price. Quoted from their site- "We are currently shipping 24 hours a day to catch up on backorders. We received our shipments after being cleared through customs May 12th and are doing everything possible to get as many orders out as we can." That is all new though an up to date. When I ordered, NOTHING nowhere was stated on back-order on there site. The ShittickR thing said my order on Wed. night and was up until Friday morning I believe.. I ordered Tues. evening. Derp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.