So I was sitting at a stop light..

I'll have you know that over here in New Zealand it's actually the future, so friday :P

Touch'e my good man. Touch'e.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i would like to find the law that states it is illegal to hear any type of music or noise coming from a car from a certain amount of distance.

Maybe I read this wrong, but it's not illegal to hear the noise, it's illegal to cause the noise. Around here, over 50ft will result in fines and/or impound.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Oh dear, I must have posted in zombie thread. Whoops.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Wowsers. Let me take this time for our closing statement. We are all disrespectful assholes. Myself included(I know! Isn't it exciting!) we like bass. A lot of people don't. But that doesn't stop us from installing systems. No matter where we listen to our shit at someone else is hearing it or feeling it. If I'm at a red light and see some "older" people next to me or kids in a car around me, yes. I turn my radio down. If I pull up and stop and there's some dick next to me thinking he's the shit, some hot girls in a car, or just some douche, I don't care and sometimes turn it down but sometimes don't. Obviously if any of us are in our car with a radios up and someone is nearby they are likely to think we are rude or dumb or whatever you like. But we don't care 90% of the time. Some of us use our stuff different times, some use it whenever. AND I THINK CUCUMBERS TASTE BETTER PICKLED!

Edited for my reTardEd spelling

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Wowsers. Let me take this time for our closing statement. We are all disrespectful assholes. Myself included(I know! Isn't it exciting!) we like bass. A lot of people don't. But that doesn't stop us from installing systems. No matter where we listen to our shit at someone else is hearing it or feeling it. If I'm at a red light and see some "older" people next to me or kids in a car around me, yes. I turn my radio down. If I pull up and stop and there's some dick next to me thinking he's the shit, some hot girls in a car, or just some dueche, I don't care and sometimes turn it down but sometimes don't. Obviously if any of us are in our car with a radios up and someone is nearby they are likely to think we are rude or dumb or whatever you like. But we don't care 90% of the time. Some of us use our stuff different times, some use it whenever. AND I THINK CUCUMBERS TASTE BETTER PICKLED!

i approve this message

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Wowsers. Let me take this time for our closing statement. We are all disrespectful assholes. Myself included(I know! Isn't it exciting!) we like bass. A lot of people don't. But that doesn't stop us from installing systems. No matter where we listen to our shit at someone else is hearing it or feeling it. If I'm at a red light and see some "older" people next to me or kids in a car around me, yes. I turn my radio down. If I pull up and stop and there's some dick next to me thinking he's the shit, some hot girls in a car, or just some dueche, I don't care and sometimes turn it down but sometimes don't. Obviously if any of us are in our car with a radios up and someone is nearby they are likely to think we are rude or dumb or whatever you like. But we don't care 90% of the time. Some of us use our stuff different times, some use it whenever. AND I THINK CUCUMBERS TASTE BETTER PICKLED!

could not have said it any better. But every once in a while, if theres a hot chick or two next to me at a red light, i crank that shit like theres no tomorrow. Then i take off with a big ol dumbass grin on my face feelin a lot better of myself. Lol.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

You spelled douche wrong fyi.

Archived