Tailights for Chickens caddy - a little help here

They weren't bullshit, they were what he was asking for. Because I don't use them myself doesn't mean... whatever, I'm not going to explain this to you.

Give me a fucking break.

if you'd really like a break i can arrange it. You posted up pictues of taillights you proclaimed ugly. just like steve asked you not to do and then said hey we can make a game out of finding the ugliest taillights. If thats what you want to do make your own thread. And you werent the only one that had posts removed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you'd really like a break i can arrange it. You posted up pictues of taillights you proclaimed ugly. just like steve asked you not to do and then said hey we can make a game out of finding the ugliest taillights. If thats what you want to do make your own thread. And you werent the only one that had posts removed.

But seriously... are you here to protect Steve from non aesthetically pleasing tail lights or something? I'll guess we'll just chalk it up to a slow day and some time you had on your hands.

images-1.jpg

But seriously... are you here to protect Steve from non aesthetically pleasing tail lights or something? I'll guess we'll just chalk it up to a slow day and some time you had on your hands.

ill chalk it up to there were about 15 posts doing exactly what you were doing. It wasnt just you like I said. When you are looking for help it gets a little tough to scroll through that many big pictures of something you arent looking for. Know what I mean?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ill chalk it up to there were about 15 posts doing exactly what you were doing. It wasnt just you like I said. When you are looking for help it gets a little tough to scroll through that many big pictures of something you arent looking for. Know what I mean?

Ok man, relax. I didn't realize I started something. I haven't been on here since I posted last and didn't actually notice Steve's "instructions" until after I posted.

It was fun finding those tail lights. I didn't think it was going to become a big belagan, as the Jews say.

images-1.jpg

My vote goes to whoever said it first... Candy the stockers red.... Most tasteful yet "modified" option IMO

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

• 2 weeks later...

Steve Could you not just find someone to make the lights like you want and Chicken wants

you live in the land of everything

I'm sure there's someone that makes custom tail lights

Myself was thinking something like this, Halo lights

photo-1.jpg

Moving where the Money Trees are

make your own lights meade, you lazy fuck! :]

i keed i keed! NO BAN PLZZZZZZZ

on topic tho, its too hard to find anything decent, and sure deville lights would work but are they legal? you cant see the light on the side, thats illegal here unless its OEM.

i say get some stock lights, DECENT LED bulbs, and a vinyl wrap that matches the color of the caddy, so its stealthed till u hit the brakes or turn em on.

edit: 888th post.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I thought about saying that about custom made lights

Bobby Gately, in the area over here uses liquid acrylic to make some pretty sick molds, just buff, and polish, and bam

That stuff can also be tinted with resin pigment I believe

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.