Sundown Audio

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jacob i live for your builds sundown is taking over the world one basshead at a time!

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

:)

You guys need to see the "skateboard ramp" we built... I started foaming in the rear side panels of the Jeep in the back in preparation for my 4th order and lost ALOT of SPL with this box as it likes to breathe... so we built a skateboard ramp looking piece and got it back to where it was before -- wish I would have tried the ramp before starting the foam.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

:)

You guys need to see the "skateboard ramp" we built... I started foaming in the rear side panels of the Jeep in the back in preparation for my 4th order and lost ALOT of SPL with this box as it likes to breathe... so we built a skateboard ramp looking piece and got it back to where it was before -- wish I would have tried the ramp before starting the foam.

Basically a loading wall that looks like a halfpipe?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

CIMG3815.JPG

* Drivers side fully foamed in and enclosed

CIMG3816.JPG

* Passenger side fully foamed and enclosed

The above made my SPL drop hard (I am doing it to prepare for my bandpass setup)... so we came up with an idea.

CIMG3817.JPG

* Mini skateboard ramp !

CIMG3818.JPG

* Another view

This brought my peak SPL back to where it was and my efficiency almost back to where it was. Too bad I never tried the ramp before the foam... I thought about it but never got around to it.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

lol wicked..

Edited by chewie

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

hehehe it looks like something i built for my swift a year ago, don´t have any pics tho, i droppped a almost 1 db by doing that haha, every car is different of course, how much did you gain with that? or, how much did you loose by foaming?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/