Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Graduating Class of 2010! :yahoo:

:drinks: congrats young grasshopper

Hella eventful night, watched two drunk ass bitches kick the shit out of eachother outside the club

vids or lie

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

The mid America street rod nationals are in town this weekend. Some of the best cruising done in the 417. I'll try and get some good pics and vids to post up tomorrow. MY family has 13 cars going to finals tomorrow, all i have is Honda and Volkswagen stuff lmao :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

 

Posted

worked a 12hr day on a sat. then went to B.Dubs to see the UFC fight, now alittle smd and im out

Posted

can I have your door panels? :)

I hate the tan and I don't want to paint mine because I have a feeling it won't last

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

can I have your door panels? :)

I hate the tan and I don't want to paint mine because I have a feeling it won't last

Can I have your Alt or a hater sticker? :)

It won't last. After my truck got broke into I bought a 99-02 dash bezel to replace mine, Well it came in black, SO I used sem trim paint on it,It started chipping in no time. Which is why I upgraded to my painted 03+ dash, Plus it makes the DD fit a lot cleaner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...