El1T3Bass Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 Wouldn't even wanna get my dick close to that thing, and there's no way inn hell ill get it in pissin range! wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Red-navi-916 Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 hahha that mother fucker bites you, you bite his ass back after a nice boiled black widow BBQ, he wont think about doing it again lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted May 23, 2010 Author Report Posted May 23, 2010 hahha that mother fucker bites you, you bite his ass back after a nice boiled black widow BBQ, he wont think about doing it again lol I'll light the grill, you come on over and catch the little shit haha under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 ahah be there in 15 ill bring a couple that i already caught taste just like chiken lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
byers319 Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 I'll light the grill, you come on over and catch the little shit haha haha this made me laugh can i put it in my sig
C-Fizzy Posted May 23, 2010 Author Report Posted May 23, 2010 Be my guest under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
tejcurrent Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 One of my last jobs I had to be in crawl spaces all the time for hours straight. I got to this one house in the middle of nowhere and the thing was like a damn horror movie under there. Black widows tend to keep their distance from each other, but there were so many they were almost sharing the same webs. I bet I killed over 50 down there, I ended up crawling out and telling them I wasn't going to do it. No one pays enough to make it worth a bite from those things. tejcurrent XS Power T3
jeyrapboy Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 Thats some crazy shit. Had something like that happen to me once when i was loading old wood into my truck bed to haul. One of them son bitches came out of nowhere. Then my fucking cat ate it. Spent the next 4 hours and a shit load of money at the vet.
C-Fizzy Posted May 23, 2010 Author Report Posted May 23, 2010 One of my last jobs I had to be in crawl spaces all the time for hours straight. I got to this one house in the middle of nowhere and the thing was like a damn horror movie under there. Black widows tend to keep their distance from each other, but there were so many they were almost sharing the same webs. I bet I killed over 50 down there, I ended up crawling out and telling them I wasn't going to do it. No one pays enough to make it worth a bite from those things. I'd definately go tell them to fuck themselves. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.