XS Power

Although the price of these batteries is rather substantial, What would their capacity compare to in relation to an AGM battery that everyone is so familiar with?

Their small size could be of great value to someone looking into a larger system but, limited on space if they would even work in an audio configuration.

All information is appreciated in advance Nathan and/or Scottie..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

listening.......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I use one in my work drill and I can't stand them, they overheat quick etc. I'm not sure if that's a DeWalt thing or not but like u said it will cost a lot it was about 250 for the one in my drill.

What's up nate this is mark from jbody

Must be a dewalt thing... I've been using makita lithium ion batteries for three years... mine don't overheat.

back on subject i am also interested... I know the Chevy Volt and Cruz use lithium-ion batteries.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

ive read that the issue with lith batts is saftey... they can explode and burn...

but the potential is there... lith can release stored power rather quickly compared other types of batteries...

heres some clips of an electric dragracing motorcycle.

that last one actually burns out the motor...

imagine all that power into a 3 sec burp... lol...

not sure how lith power will do with audio... so im all ears on this topic...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

ive been working with lithiumm polymer for a few years now..

they are too finiky with charging to be considered safe in a car..

overcharge.. fire..over discharge dead... if there was a way to safely recharge without the risk of overcharge or fire.. they would be awesome..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I dont see lithium being used for car audio any time in the near future if ever. It is not designed for the deep discharge of instantaneous power like an AGM battery can handle. Plus the price is freaking crazy to build a QUALITY lithium battery.

Lithium batteries built CORRECTLY are perfectly safe to use in a car/truck/motorcycle or what ever else. There is a lot of R&D, work, time, and money invested in our current racing lithium batteries, and this is why you dont see anything about our batteries exploding or catching on fire like a lot of other companies batteries. You can't just put some lithium battery backs together and throw it together to make a light weight racing battery, but some companies have done that and their reputation has been tarnished because of it.

I can't let out all the details on our batteries, because there is not another lithium battery on the market that has the technology in it that our battery has. For instance you take the LR48 lithium battery (made for Pro Stock drag cars)it is basically internally controlled by a computer. You can set the voltage output of battery to one steady voltage through out the run. That wasn't developed in a couple of hours, days or even months. It took a lot of testing and engineering work to develop, which means a lot of money.

But as of now there isn't enough testing and technology available to make the lithium batteries a cost effective option for car audio.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

ive been working with lithiumm polymer for a few years now..

they are too finiky with charging to be considered safe in a car..

overcharge.. fire..over discharge dead... if there was a way to safely recharge without the risk of overcharge or fire.. they would be awesome..

There is a safe way to recharge in a car, but lithium is just not able to withstand the beating an AGM battery can take.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg