World's Loudest Ground Pounders, (non walled)

Almost nobody measures that way.

Sealed up on the dash has been an industry recognized standard for 20 years. thats why we would rate by that score.

And we want to know how loud it is inside the car.

But like I said, post whatever scores you got and when I have enough data, I will make a chart.

Ed.. you completely missed my point here.

Ground Pounder is a regularly driven vehicle with a huge system that can do hairtricks and rattle anything in its path with bass.

Over 150 dB, plays music all day. No Burp Only machines. If you can demo music with doors open for a long period of time, you may be a ground pounder.

This is your definition and I agree with this.. demo vehicle with doors open or for that matter at least one window down.

The Definition of a Ground pounder has never been an industry standard unless cops are writing sound ordinance tickets with a DB level on it.

Which by the way would be cool… “Sir your getting a ticket for a noise violation you were doing 135db sealed on the dash of my police car.”

^^^^^^ does not look right

Cops don’t write tickets like this.. they go based on what they can hear 25-100ft from vehicle.

I am not at all saying everyone has to drive by a cop to see how far away you can be heard.. don’t do it guys. My point is Ground Pounder are more of a Wow factor then anything else…

Take Steve Meade for instance he should be #1 on that list, why.

Only video proof that you can knock an eye out of someone’s head and they are not even in the damn vehicle and she was not holding a meter in her hand but is sure in the hell was official right?

That is my point anyway.. Thank you for reading and have a nice day. No hard feelings please…have a drink on me. :drink40:

times effing 2, i agree 100% with hotdog...groundpound the ground, not the dash :D

Thank you someone is understanding my point of view :)

How about we create and official way to test.. Let actually call it “Ground Pounders”

SMD style, after all it does stand for Street Motivated Devastation :)

Get your videos up… TL meter “one door open Mic on the ground outside the vehicle”. Open your door get out and place the TL mic right on the ground at the base/ground of the door opening.

Lets find out who really pounds the ground … not the dash :)

that is contradicting you initial statement. no one drives around with a door open. and some people with air conditioning or in the winter months drive around with their cars sealed up so why is it such a problem that the list is based on scores on the windshield sealed? I think the door open is a much worse idea BUT the MECA drive-by style is the best idea. some people's cars/setups meter poorly meca style but great sealed on the dash

I honestly think this car is the perfect definition of a ground pounder. a 131.9 with 2 subs, 2 amps, all behind the back seat, and from 6 feet away

Proof that it's non-walled

I would like up upgrade my score once again

redbaron80

I burped a 153.2 and bassraced a 150.3

Link of show with official scores

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=11387

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

bassegg777's usaci score has gone up to 157.3@50hz as of sunday. we didn't have a chance to get a new score sealed up sunday, but should soon. this is with the same 2 crossfire xs-spl 15's, on 2-hifonics sampsons strapped at .25 each!! when we get a score sealed up we should have clamped power as well.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

• 3 weeks later...

i recently had my truck metered. 149 flat, truck sealed up. played woman lie men lie. voltage was at 12.88. i figure i can get 150 out of it with fresh batts and some adjustment.

149db.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived