LMFAO

chapo123

its weird because they started it. they just wanted to look to start trouble. im not racist but i dont like those type of "blacks" if theres any other way to say it. sorry if that offends anyone. just dont know how else to describe it

haha i just think its funny how they talk

but i dont have a problem with them whats so ever

lol im a skater, but lol dey punk those skaters pretty good, the skaters shouldnt been runnin their dick suckaz

i didnt really see where the skater guys were runnin their mouths at.. those black kids were really running theirs though.. honestly, i would have just beat both they asses and called it a fucking day..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

especailly if your driving somewhere ghetto and all the people on the sidewalk stare at you. i mean WTF :shrug:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

did you guys see the ending where the lady said "imma tell their momma bout what they did" lmao! and how they drove back around i mean :shrug: people these days.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

lol im a skater, but lol dey punk those skaters pretty good, the skaters shouldnt been runnin their dick suckaz

:ehh: did you just watch the video we did? the skater kids said nothing, while lil tyrone said wazup den 456 times. i lold when he tried to make them flinch and they did nothing..well accept when big brother dante did it with him :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

shits too funny lmao wsup den nigga! in other words they calling us black nigga! LMAO

1j1450.png

hahaha i would of beat that lil kids ass fuck it just for running his mouth and his brother too, wtf nice pants! :rofl: the lady at the end was GREAT "im telling their mother"

what is up then?

lol

badass kids end up in jail. people who start shit get their ass beat. whether that be by another person or their own momma

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build