adamrali; Mods rd post 84

Hope you get everything straightened out. You really have to be careful who you sale to and buy from. I know from experience. After the guy said he would fax fedex a letter for me he quit emailing me and never heard another word and hasnt been on caco since january i think. I wish you the best with this.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

freedom of speech, and you have not crossed the line of slander, liable or defamation,

these statement have not effected his personal life in a manner of which he cannot make a living or function his everyday life (unless he is a egotistical prick, which he seems like he is).

this is the internet and is NOT governed by ANY agency at this point in time.

as far as using the armys email to exchange conversation with him i guess that depends on your guidelines you have to follow.

and who gives a rats ass about his parents in parliament. since when the hell do OUR US soldiers answer to fucking parliament? haha.

His senator cousin better be buddy buddy with your higher ups or i have a feeling they will tell Mr.Senator to piss off.

I agree with his frustration about not having proper information regardless of whose at fault but to flex his wana be ego all over the place is ridiculous and childish as is posting BS on his page.

In all honesty this matter should have been kept private until all the facts were gathered about the situation.

Although I agree with that last sentence, I did not want anybody else here to have to deal with this guy if they sold to him. My intention was to wait until Tuesday to talk to the post office. But his threats of connections and such are the reason for me to put him on blast. As for the posts to his page, I already posted here that this is not constructive and should not be happening.

FYI everyone, AKO is treated like any other email account and can be utilized in any way I want as long as its not during official work hours.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Everyone Please read post 40.

Anymore shit talking type post dumping and its vacation time for the posting party...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I cant believe another mod hasnt stepped in on this yet but, IF YOU ARENT AN INVOLVED PARTY, STAY OUT OF THIS PROBLEM...

This should have been posted as a "Beware of" thread but it has turned into a shit storm of talkin crap of which it is totally unnecessary.

Orion keep us apprised of the events that unfold please but every one else.... BUTT OUT!!!!!!!

I didn't mean for it to turn to that. I just want all here to be aware not to deal with this guy. I will keep you all informed as the situation unfolds, but Kandiman is right, it doesn't need to be a 'shit storm of talking crap'

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I am sorry to hear of this mess. If it means anything to anyone, I recently bought some power cable from OrionStang!

It was a tad on the slow side but arrived just as described, I would most def do biz with OrionStang again, with out thinking twice about it. Good luck getting everything taking care of.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

OrionStang. I was a system admin in the military. You are well within your rights of using your government email for that item as you are not within the united states. I'm very interested to see how this plays out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just a note USPS super sucks ass at keeping tracking up-to-date.

Hope you guys get this stuff resolved.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.