Freshman6969 Posted October 24, 2010 Report Posted October 24, 2010 just went though this whole build, and my jaw droped when i saw that 163 ! thats some sick work bro! wish trippi could be loud yaknow? Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
Owners1 Posted October 24, 2010 Author Report Posted October 24, 2010 sick build man, how did you figure out that by raising your tuning "x" amount will give you "x" amount of rise so your amp wont go into protect? My new box is way to efficient and i have the same issue. I actually haven't figured that one out yet, I've just been letting it ride with the long ports in still but I ended up blowing a woofer because the tuning was so damn low. Link to vid? scroll up on page 14 Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Owners1 Posted October 24, 2010 Author Report Posted October 24, 2010 just went though this whole build, and my jaw droped when i saw that 163 ! thats some sick work bro! wish trippi could be loud yaknow? haha thanks man, my initial reaction was about the same. I'm sure Trippi is going to be pretty loud with the new box goin in there Hummer H2 ( Crossfire XS V2 15's (4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s (16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange http://www.youtube.com/Owners1
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 haha thanks man, my initial reaction was about the same. I'm sure Trippi is going to be pretty loud with the new box goin in there so on your 163, what is the main number the termlab showed? 156, 157? Owner of BigAss Ports
GRITS Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 Lots of work has been going on with my truck the last couple of months and I had a big time electrical issue that was finally fixed. Updates: Full 16v setup Added two American Bass 500.1's strapped to 1 ohm. Went to the new IASCA judge's house, Brian to use TL and here are results: P.S. I now have a massive headache and I know why lol Whats the big green number you know legal one for Comps
HHR Ed Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 Nice build, I know Singer has always done good work. But I am interested to see what the SPL Score is. The full display on the TL, not just the peak indicator. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
2000LaDe Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 Nice build, I know Singer has always done good work. But I am interested to see what the SPL Score is. The full display on the TL, not just the peak indicator. lol its funny how people are trying to dictate their scores like this hahaha. reguardless 163 at any freq is pretty solid. i love the build inspired me to do something i believe
Torres Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 i like how this is turning out. very much. uuuuuugh i can't wait to get some beat back!!
Alex K Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 started from page 1 till here. I don't have anything to say other than "shit.." I can only dream of having a build like this. I applaude you sir, you have my dream on wheels. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
s-saudio Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 Mike can't lay into a full burp with the build yet now that he has added power (rise goes down when power is added for the folks that didn't know). Since the note is continuously changing with music it allows for the amplifiers to stay on because rise is higher overall. I have not been out to check rise yet with full power in but in the model it is around .3 to .4 from a half ohm load (so just around 1 ohm final). Most amplifiers are riding protect around 1 ohm or lower after rise. The continuous score on some random song from the new db jams cd was around a 158. This was not Mikes bass race song so it is no represention of what the vehicle is capable of on music. Based on the peak spl on the db jams song being a 163.9 so far it gives the enclosure a calculated gain of 123.21DB per watt....which is one of the most efficient builds my hand has been in to date. The enclosure gain is actually more efficient then the wagon by 10db (per watt), but it is a 6th order and they are more efficient then a 4th if built correctly. Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.