DR.TINGTING!!! Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 My first first car was a 1995 Honda Accord that lasted a week and then got totaled... Turn your headlamps on when it's dark. My second first car 1992 Subaru Loyale AKA Leone had AWD and I put my first system in that car even though it was rusted beyond repair.
wcefai Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 1996 Nissan Maxima SE. Sold it over the summer after a few accidents, buying parts and fixing it myself. Ran like a top at 230k haha
77-AUDIO Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 '72 FORD - PINTO.. JK. 1985 Chevy S-10 Blazer 2 door custom painted victory red with a heavy blue pearl. I got it when I was 15 and had to do all of the body work, prep, and sanding. Then my brother painted it (he was 19 at the time) and then I had to color sand it so he could cut and buff it out to make it look like glass. Used the chromobase high glamour clear and it was as smooth as a baby's but when he was done. I miss that blazer.... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
monteboy05 Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Mane all a had was a 1988 Chevy celebrity with 4 12s an 2200 watts of power an 4 6by 9s and I had a filp out deck Team bassin chevys
Evan_P Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 1992 F150 Flareside 5.8L 4X4. Still driving it today. Been in the family for 15 years. I have done a bit to it since I got it. It's old, bad on gas and impractical, but I love the thing.
FeelDaBass Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 '89 Ford Escort wagon before license (offroading fun), but first legitimate car is my '98 Chrysler Concorde LXI. Photo is in my profile pic. '98 Chrysler Concorde LXiPioneer DEH-80PRS (HU/processing)Rockford Fosgate T1652-S (components) for frontRockford Fosgate T1693 (6x9s) for rearRockford Fosgate T600-4 running thoseRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP running a Rockford Fosgate T1D215 15"in a 3.1 cu ft. net tuned to 34 hz (firing in cabin)Kicker PKD1 (0 & 4 AWG)stock 130 amp alt for now; One yellow top OptimaInstalled everything myself & built box (brother helped) Used a DD-1 to set gains. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165894-first-build-accumulated-since-i-was-14/Just Pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1463-chrysler-concorde-lxi/?tab=images
tacomaguy1 Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 94 s10....still miss it would have a huge blowthrough if I still had it lol Team Flex Issues
Rockford96 Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 93 f150 flareside with the 5.0 the truck in my pic just got her last month:) My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
ProMaxx316 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 1986 VW Jetta. picked it up for $100.00. Needed front end lights, door, and audio. i miss the hell out of that car. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.