Well whatever you decide brotha just remember there is always those dumb people whom get drunk fast and spill half their beer or water cup on the table during the game. Other people fall into the tables trying to reach across the damn table forgetting the elbow rules. So build that bish strong and water proof.

I have been doing woodworking since I was 8 or 9, so I know how to make stuff pretty strong lol. I'll turn the legs on the lathe and figure out a way to make them fold up so it is portable. Instead of painting I'll use a nice finish and polyurethane the fuck out of it, seal around the top of the plexi so no leaks at all.

Glue them..do it as you go so its less work, you said you have 330 after two months..do them as you get/drink them and it won't seem like alot

I'll either hot glue them or use clear gorilla glue, and do one at a time. I have one of the bars here saving them for me now too, so it wont take long to collect enough to make it.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I would just glue them all down, take some time but will look nice, then lay your plex glass over them. And do some lights if you must. I recommend an auto ball cleaner. My table has one i can tell you how to do it easily. Mine runs of a 110v wall socket thou...

I will do my part and save my caps for ya thou :drink40:

I might do like 3 layers of peg board (stuff with the holes) and do the lights underneath so they shine through, or cut blade width slits in 1/2" plywood about every two inches apart and do the lights under there. I wont go far enough and do the ball cleaner though lol.

If you get enough of them that would be sweet, but I want to have this built in about a month or so. If you do, I can paypal you for shipping plus some if you want.

Make Sure you make it so you can play a 102 cup on it =p

102 Cup

I have played century cup before with 100 cups on each side stacked 2 high, teams of 4 though.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

honestly your idea with using epoxy resin isnt a bad one. and would probably come out the nicest as long as you have a nice clean and dry place to do it in, so nothing gets stuck in the resin. the problem is that they would most likely have to be glued down one at a time before doing so anyway so none of them start moving once the resin starts flowing. its thick and would have no problem moving them. I would get like 4-5 friends together to help glue them all down. that would make it go alot faster.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

do a thick enough plexi to edge light it. that would look the sickest. i would stay away from gorilla glue too. its not a clean glue because of the way it expands

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Didn't read all the responses, not sure if anyone suggesting something like this.

Measure the height of a bottle cap, and get some wood that thin.

Make a giant 3' by 8' frame, and screw that to the table your making.

Lay all the bottle caps in there, loose.

Take a large piece of glass, plexi, plastic, whatever, and cover all the caps.

Since the wood is the same height as the caps, and the caps, in theory, should be very tight to each other, they won't be moving around.

Also, if you do that, why make that the bottom? Use it as the top, since the plexi or whatever you cover it with will be flat, the caps won't effect your game.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Didn't read all the responses, not sure if anyone suggesting something like this.

Since the wood is the same height as the caps, and the caps, in theory, should be very tight to each other, they won't be moving around.

Also, if you do that, why make that the bottom? Use it as the top, since the plexi or whatever you cover it with will be flat, the caps won't effect your game.

thats a damn smart idea

That's what I think I will end up doing. Just having the plexi on top of the caps tight enough to hold them in there. Save a lot of time by not having to glue them all in.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

just place the bottle caps on the table build up some half inch walls and fill that bitch with resin

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived