3ddi31002 Posted June 3, 2010 Report Posted June 3, 2010 Dang man sorry to hear that my grandma died too and never smoke (cancer) anywho hope yu make it past 60 (: just think positive (just like yu are now)!!!!!
Hotdog Posted June 3, 2010 Report Posted June 3, 2010 Sorry to hear about that Gotz1lung... but remember nobody has a guarantee for tomorrow so live every day and enjoy every minute of each day. The mind is a powerful tool.. stay positive brother and I will keep you in my family's prayers. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Maxim Posted June 3, 2010 Report Posted June 3, 2010 Do it up lungster. I wanna see an announcement on here in 19 years saying "Fuck the docs I'm 50 BITCHEZZZZZ!!!!!" posted by you. I'll be waiting for it. Also, take care of that lung man. You only gotz 1 left. Treat it right. Take it to movies. Let it eat people food. Write it a poem. Show it that you love it and it'll keep on going. Best of luck to you man! wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Forevrbumpn Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 That really sucks to hear about the lung. I honestly would try to flip life around. I watched my grandfather died from Mesothelioma, and Emphysema, which the emphysema is what got him in the end the fastest, It was horrible to watch him on his last days of his life. Yet he was all smiles, and stayed strong. He knew about the emphysema for about 5 years, but he still smoked, still drank, and still had the build of a marine at his dying age of 82yo But he was in agonizing pain for a few years My dad on the other hand, he died 3 years ago from lung cancer. He smoked, but stopped the last couple years, but he lived with lung cancer for his last year of life, and to watch him die slowly, and drop down in weight by 50%, go bald, get older, like literally looked 100- 110yrs old when he died at 60. It was horrible My sister just died in December, she had complications with cancer recovery, she was actually on the track to a healthy life, but spent 400 days in the hospital, and recovery home Me personally, I have asthma, get bronchitis, and pneumonia all the time, so Iam very scared of ended up like my dad, grandpa, or sister, so I dont smoke any more, I use dust masks, I dont even really cut wood any more, or use fiberglass resin because after a few cuts, or a few ounces of resin, I get dizzy, light headed, and lungs feel like they are closing up- I refuse to die young You should think about changing your life around, if not for yourself, for the people around you Iam not worried about 2012 at all, I say nothing will happen, but if it does, and I had time, I plan on spending some time at the church begging for forgiveness I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
mr.p Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 wow this thread is deep, i say fuck all that shit and come kick it out here for a few days DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Hellbound Train Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 We all here wish you the best with all that you must go through in order to beat this. Keep your head high and live life as if its your last day. In this day and time it is a must to watch out for number one. Take it easy and do your best not to stress. You can always count on SMD for support.
Torres Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 Everyone has the story about "my grandma smoked all her life and lived to be 100.". That is the exception. Quit while you can. yeah really. my g'ma was *not* one of those to be 100. it sucked watching her suffer down and die. even more through her stubbornness of not stopping Smoking is not smart. Just quit myself. E-cigs FTW! Anyhow, sorry to hear that.. but again, it only serves to reinforce the fact people should not smoke. [Edit] Wait a minute.. you already have only 1 lung and still smoke? That is fucking stupid man.. seriously. You basically committed suicide. seriously? leave it to you to say a BS comment, negative nancy. 3 posts now? he's not you, so he's not going to do the things you'd do in the same situation. i believe he said he was going to post this for anyone who was curious since he was getting a few texts and whatnot. pretty sure you were NOT one of those texts. anyways...sucks to hear man. do what ya gotta do and get better. i still gotta get a tat from ya
DirtyD78 Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 do what you gotta do! you'll be in a lot of prayers, miraicles do happen 2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH new build 2 dc audio lvl4 xl's rd audio 3250 box is behind the seats below the window 3.44 after tuned@34 htz 147.3@44 htz & getting louder
Freshman6969 Posted June 4, 2010 Report Posted June 4, 2010 shit man, really hope you pull though to over 50!, everyone here and my self included hate to see a man with such talent kick the bucket so young! hell if i could id give you my lung! Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
Gotz1lung Posted June 4, 2010 Author Report Posted June 4, 2010 Again I wanna say thanks for the support. And to Slug, fuck you man. You know nothing about me or the life I've lived and yet you take all the positive this thread had going and say some ignorant shit like that. Thanks asshole. I mean really what point did you make with your comments bro? Everyone knows smoking will eventually kill you, not some new unheard of finding, and yes I chose to smoke after I lost my left lung but that doesn't mean I am trying to off myself, you don't know the life I've had and I garantee you aint got the heart to go threw what I've been threw in life so with that stay the fuck outa my thread if u wanna make asshat comments because all your doing is proving your a fuckin tool. To everyone else, again thanks for all the kind words and support. 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.