Got some bad news guys

SO after almost 2 weeks of feeling like ass i finally went to the ER. After 5 sets of chest x-rays, numerous tests and pokin and proddin, at age 31 i have been diagnosed with severe COPD. I was told that if i stopped smoking today that i MIGHT, MIGHT see 50 yrs old, so with that being said i am about to party my ballz off for the next 19yrs if 2012 dont kill us all first.

I have gotten alot of messages on Facebook and txts from people here on the forum that were concerned so i thought id post to inform yall at once, and to say thanks for all the kind words and cares ive gotten!

Lung

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

wow man that sucks.. hopefully you pull through. and make it to that 50 markand beyond.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

For anyone wondering:

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), also known as chronic obstructive lung disease (COLD), chronic obstructive airway disease (COAD), chronic airflow limitation (CAL) and chronic obstructive respiratory disease (CORD), refers to chronic bronchitis and emphysema, a pair of commonly co-existing diseases of the lungs in which the airways become narrowed.[1] This leads to a limitation of the flow of air to and from the lungs causing shortness of breath. In contrast to asthma, the limitation of airflow is poorly reversible and usually gets progressively worse over time.

Man sorry to hear it. Live it up!

Hate to hear it man, I guess we won't get to burn one when I move back up that away.

But no seriously as a long time smoker and on and off pot head since I was 10 and 12 and am now 29 about to be 30 real soon, its deffeintly something to think about.

I wish luck on any future plans.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

sorry to hear about your health..imo thats a stupid way to handle it, but hey its your body. do what makes you happy bro!!!!! :yahoo:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Emphazima (can't spell) ain't no joke. just watched someone suffer from it for 18 years and passed away in October and I didn't see anything pleseant(can't spell) about it.

Lot of weakness pain and suffering.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Damn that sucks. Just shows, You gotta live life to the fullest.

yeah we are gonna die anyway!!! so bone hookers with no protection it feels better while your getting aids :clapping: :clapping:

sorry i had to :drink40:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

My mom had similar news in her late 30's. Quit smoking and turned 60 this year.

Dad never quit. Died at age 50.

For those smokers reading. Quit while you are young. Everyone has the story about "my grandma smoked all her life and lived to be 100.". That is the exception. Quit while you can.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Archived