Jump to content

Got some bad news guys


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey man just to add onto what everyone else is saying. I honestly hope you pull through and make it past that 50 year mark. It would be awesome to see you beat the odds.

Do it up lungster. I wanna see an announcement on here in 19 years saying "Fuck the docs I'm 50 BITCHEZZZZZ!!!!!" posted by you. I'll be waiting for it.

x2. Enough said! :good:

Posted

I'm sorry, but I don't get why people are giving you sympathy. You are killing yourself. You can call it negativity, I call it a challenge. See if you can stop being "Oh poor me, I don't care if I live" and actually start reaallly living your life.

Why would i sit here why someone has such a pussy attitude? I mean, if the doctors tell you "Hey, you got 12 weeks to live" a real badass and a survivor would say "I'm going to turn that into 12 years."

People who give up just make me sick. I guess I'm an asshole for my intolerance to addiction because, frankly, I just look as it as being weak as fuck.

Hey fuckface, Do you even know Aaron? have you ever talked to him? If not i suggest you shut yer fuckin hole. He's one of the coolest most pure hearted fuckers there is left in this world and would give up the clothes off of his own back to help someone in need despite all of his own problems.

Maybe you just dont get it, he made his own choices as to what to do with his life and if you dont like it, hey, thats cool. your entitled to that but dont come in here all acting like you are mr. all high and mighty when you havent even walked a foot in the shoes of this man.

Just do us all a favor and go be a prick on another site. Alot of us actually know Aaron and care about his well being...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Posted

Hell bro giving up smoking is easy all you gotta do start dipping! Doctors are not always right bro. Keep ya head up!

:lol::rofl:

Posted

Good luck man it sounds like you have been dealt a shitty hand from the start. I'm not sure if you have tried e-cigs or not, but it really is the same as smoking, but the smoke is cold rather than hot which is bizarre (yes I know it's water vapor not smoke). I got mine from totally wicked e-liquid. I'm no expert, but if you want some tips hit me up. I didn't quit over to them, but I did use it at work (a hit here and there with strong liquid) to curb the urge and it worked great (until I was laid off... haha). It also kind of buzzes you up in a strange way... Dip is another option.

You are killing yourself.

Says the fat guy with sleep apnea that dies 20 times a night and is STILL addicted to nicotine just in a different form...

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Man I hope that things start working out for you. Life isn't fair and we all just have to do the best with the cards that we are dealt. Choices in life are never really black and white but most lay in that gray area.

*my 3 yr old son snatched my phone and posted before I was finished but u get what I'm sayin. Again I hope things start going your way*

Posted

I'm sorry, but I don't get why people are giving you sympathy. You are killing yourself. You can call it negativity, I call it a challenge. See if you can stop being "Oh poor me, I don't care if I live" and actually start reaallly living your life.

Why would i sit here why someone has such a pussy attitude? I mean, if the doctors tell you "Hey, you got 12 weeks to live" a real badass and a survivor would say "I'm going to turn that into 12 years."

People who give up just make me sick. I guess I'm an asshole for my intolerance to addiction because, frankly, I just look as it as being weak as fuck.

wow!! guess i missed the part where he said he was giving up, and wasn't living his life. Just from what i've seen on here, and have heard about him, i would say he's living his life, plus he has one lung and is still able to do all the things he does, in my book that is a "BAD ASS", this guy has one lung, and still does stuff better than you, i guess thats whats up with all the jealousy. I have a challange for you. see if you can not post anything else in here, will see if you can handle this challenge with both your lungs, and your half a brain!!!

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Posted

Hey fuckface, Do you even know Aaron? have you ever talked to him? If not i suggest you shut yer fuckin hole. He's one of the coolest most pure hearted fuckers there is left in this world and would give up the clothes off of his own back to help someone in need despite all of his own problems.

Maybe you just dont get it, he made his own choices as to what to do with his life and if you dont like it, hey, thats cool. your entitled to that but dont come in here all acting like you are mr. all high and mighty when you havent even walked a foot in the shoes of this man.

Just do us all a favor and go be a prick on another site. Alot of us actually know Aaron and care about his well being...

Aww Chris i lubz you too! lol

That means alot man!

Lung(from joshs house)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

Just a update guys. The meds are kick ass and I'm feeling a shit load better. The humidity really fux with my breathing so I gotta watch how long I'm outside for a while untill I get back to normal from the pnemonia. The copd meds really are badass tho. And as for smoking I have cut waaaaay back. Purposly trying to do it on my own with out the ecigs or patches and what have u. This week some other shit was going on and I could deff tell that I was smoking more than I had. Besides that just been tattooin my azz off.

93 Chevy Silverado


Crossfire,Dayton


Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s


DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...