Rogers' $700 dream car! UPDATE page 17... A WALL..

I ended up getting a job at ztech-audio+ in terrehaute and had to work...fuck that place...I missed a shitload of comps in the 2.5 months that I was there... waste of fucking time... I've made like 2 comps total this year, lame... I need to get on a TL and see where I'm at

Come to Champaign, I'll meter you <3

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

do work bro...love all the upgrades your doing to this car!!! shit...get your ass to DE and ill meter you haha.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Awesome build man, I have a similar build, 2 sa 10s on a sundown sax-1200d, 2 sets of kicker ds 65 on a autotek sm4-1000 amp, kinetik 1400 in the trunk, kinetik 1800 under the hood, my box is poop though i need a new one i do about a 139 meca style. What frequency is your ports? What does your car peak at?

34hz is the projected tuning... my car peaks around 41hz... I'm expecting high 140's with this setup.. my sa12's did a 146.8...

Ricky, I'm putting a single AQ2200d to them for now

146.8 with two sa's thats what i like to see. better than i guy i met at a comp with 2 level 5s lol

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Respek brother! Looks like you are having a great time with the Saturn. :drink40:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i have that same apline amp lol, little thing has pounded forever. I also had an audiopipe 1500d that randomly died on me at half volume at 2 ohms, i do blame it on a bad sub though, i had a bad coil and i think it was messing with my ohm loads, but i'll still buy anther one

oh yea

updates?

build pics?

tl?

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Guest grim83

nice work man and i agree i like these cars but they are a pita to work on lol hope your water pump doesnt go out brings a whole new meaning to fml lol. how bad is the voltage drop with those amps in?

• 2 months later...

nice work man and i agree i like these cars but they are a pita to work on lol hope your water pump doesnt go out brings a whole new meaning to fml lol. how bad is the voltage drop with those amps in?

dont mean to bump old thread but i would like to know as well

and i love the score with those sa 15s

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

for real guys... why is it that i get very few comments? is it because im not walling it with BTL's and 20kw? wtf?

i guess nobody appreciates a clean lower budget build these days...

dude, im building up a 1973 dodge dart swinger and going to make a custom rear deck to house my 8 inch skar audio subs. im making custom everything for my car and im talking to myself most of the time. you got a siksetup n sick ride. sorry you dont get shit load a comments.dont either. and im super anal about my setup toooo. if your not willing to do it right dont do it.if your gonna do it, take your time n do your best.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Archived