dwright27 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Link for mobile?? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
gbsx Posted June 8, 2010 Author Report Posted June 8, 2010 Yeah it looks good. Any pics or vids of the set up? Not really, it's real clean though. I know he has 1 H/O Alt under the hood which is Ohio Gen - He is an authorized dealer for them I guess. 1/0 all the way around. 2 Crossfire Sub amps in the back and another Crossfire Mids/High amp. Maybe next time I go up I'll see if I can get some pictures. 1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car) iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!) 1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz Sound Stream STL1.1200D 4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -) 8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!
gbsx Posted June 8, 2010 Author Report Posted June 8, 2010 Link for mobile?? There you go sir. Sorry forgot that. 1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car) iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!) 1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz Sound Stream STL1.1200D 4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -) 8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!
loganberry Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 I wanted it to be the rapper My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
notorious97200 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 im disappointed to be honest, still a nice ride and vid. But i thought we were talking about Mike Jones the rap artist. I would have left the guys name out of the title, like blue balls I agree. You study marketing ? How to attract new customers ? black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
onlyinajeep Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Thanks for the video Next time find someone name Jesus and put the title Mike Jones gives Jesus. A demo LOL TEAM PURE Team South http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195192-8-pure-audio-15-flat-wall-chevy-crewcab-dually-vid-page-4-s/
melonhead Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 When I seen the title and first few posts I thought you were talking about the rapper as well.
Ric Thornton Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 wow... some of you guys really don't know who Mike Jones is? the guy that he is referring to is a very well known SPL enthusiast with many USACi titles. all in the 175+ dB range. he's been around longer than the rapper Mike Jones. he uses Crossfire, DD, and Batcap. here is a link to his website. you can see pics of the van and other work...Custom Sound Works
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.