Cashdollar2009 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Those pictures are adorable. I'm sure it's a big loss. I hear you there on your son being young though, that is definitely for the better. Sorry for your loss. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
czman30 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Here are the girls And here is the boy.. the momma is the red one in the top picture <--- That is why my name is Hotdog awww which one died Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
superdave07 Posted June 10, 2010 Author Report Posted June 10, 2010 HOTDOG your dogs are beautiful! I wish i could take some great pics like those. Great looking dogs sir Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
310_cutty Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 So sorry bro, Dont know what I would if I lost my dog... Wish you were closer, I would hook you up with a pitbull puppy Only if you wanted her her of course....
Hotdog Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 awww which one died I dont have him pictured.. have to wait til I get home to upload that one. He was the father our male dog pictured. My daughter has a lot of patience and will take pictures for hours just to get a nice picture. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
superdave07 Posted June 10, 2010 Author Report Posted June 10, 2010 So sorry bro, Dont know what I would if I lost my dog... Wish you were closer, I would hook you up with a pitbull puppy Only if you wanted her her of course.... Thanks, man i love pits.....how much is shipping? just playin. Thanks thou makes me feel better people care about their pets as much as i do. Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
superdave07 Posted June 10, 2010 Author Report Posted June 10, 2010 My daughter has a lot of patience and will take pictures for hours just to get a nice picture. Nice, yeah haylee would just lay there all day long an let you take pics of her. Tivo on the other hand gets nervous when you stare at em..... Funny story when altivo was around 4 years old, i had a buddy babysit him while i was at a BMX world finals. A 50 gallon fish tank full of shrooms (yeah the kind that grow under cow patties lol) fell over and Tivo ate all of them.... For almost two months he did nothing but lay on the floor a druel....no once and again he'll freak out and chase stuff that isnt there...funny shit. poor guy. amazing dog thou. loyal, smart, and a great cuddle buddy Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
czman30 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 here is my dashound she is alive tho Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Sorry to hear it man, I know how it feels losing a pet...Just 2 weeks ago both of my bull-terriers passed away, first the male and two days later the female(both about 5 months old) CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
superdave07 Posted June 10, 2010 Author Report Posted June 10, 2010 Sorry to hear man. Altivo wont even go in the room where her cage was when she passed. Sad deal, she was his only play mate, even thou she never let the poor guy get any action Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.