czman30 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Sorry to hear man. Altivo wont even go in the room where her cage was when she passed. Sad deal, she was his only play mate, even thou she never let the poor guy get any action well every thing dies at one point anyways my dog likes playing ball alot and likes laying in her bed too what did ur dog like to do Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
djdew23 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 sorry about your loss i know how ya feel i had my rotti penny since a pup she was 5yrs old spunky as ever.seamed likee over nite she didnt want to do any thing not even eat not normal she was a tank lol.took her to the vet they found a small tumor took it out and said she would be fine.within a day she was back to normal for 2 weeks then sick agin they never tested the tumor. she had full blown cancer. she passed away 3 weeks after the surgery she went to sleep and never woke up.$6700 in vet bills and no dog well worth it. but if i new she had cancer as bad as she did i would of had her put down instead of the pain she probly had.it was a huge loss in the family i never thoght a pet loss would get to me that bad eather. Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d SUBS = 3 re audio 10" voodoo fuse and distribution blocks Voodoo Power Wire Voodoo RCA Leads
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Sorry to hear man. Altivo wont even go in the room where her cage was when she passed. Sad deal, she was his only play mate, even thou she never let the poor guy get any action Sucks for him, every male needs some lovin!lol!.....Yea, the female just layed where the male was when he passed away and wouldn't move from that spot, til her time came... CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
superdave07 Posted June 10, 2010 Author Report Posted June 10, 2010 well every thing dies at one point anyways my dog likes playing ball alot and likes laying in her bed too what did ur dog like to do Honestly she just liked being in your lap, cuddling and licking your face lol. She could "sit pretty" or sit up right for hours. She loves to just hang out and be close to me no matter what i was doing. Never had any problems with her. Very well behaved, came on command, roll over, sit pretty, stay. Idk how they got through the screen door, but you can bet your ass that mafuka is being replaced pay day! I've had altivo since birth also i cant loose him. Worse part about all this is my neighbor who hit her had to have known what happened, three people in the neighborhood saw it happen. They live next door, tivo barks at the car now when he goes potty. They could have at least came and said they were sorry, they have two dogs so i know they care about animals at least a little? The nerve of some people.... DJ sorry to hear that about your rotti. I felt the same way when haylee was hit, but they said she would recover with no worries....i guess you cant always tell. At least this morning when i went to work she stood up, for the first time since fri, and licked my chin as i said goodbye for work. maybe she was saying goodbye also? Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
AKBass Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Sorry to hear about that bro. I am an animal lover also and have had to put several dogs down and loosing your best friend (which are my dogs) is a real bummer. My heart goes out to ya man. Current Ford F350 Alpine IVA-W505 2x Diamond s600 1x Diamond S400 2x RF T1500-1BD 1x RF T600-4 2x AA Havoc 12" DC Power 230XP 1/0 throughout Up Next 95 2dr Tahoe Head Unit= Alpine IVA-W505 Components= 2 Diamond S400, 2 Diamond S500, 2 Diamond S600 Woofers= 2 10" Diamond Hex, 2 12" Diamond D9 Amps= 3 RF T1000-4 Processor= 2 RF 3sixty.2 Subs= 4 18" AA Mayhem Amps 4 RF T2500-1 BDCP 7 XS Power D3100 3 DC Power 270+
Deschain420 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 It's been 8 years come September (the 11th of all days), since I had to put down my first Rotti, Rommel...and it'll be 2 years come October since I had to put down my other, Kodi. Old age for the former, bone cancer for the latter. Never really get over it...and I'll be damned if I don't have something stuck in both my eyes, making them water just typing it; so I, and others really empathize with you man. Those of us with Dachshunds especially. I'm very, very sorry. There were no Rotti pups...or even adoptable adults in my area right after Kodi, and I think that was the right thing then anyway; so instead I found this weird, little weasel to hang around with: Lila. I hope the sharpest of the pain wears off quickly...and that you find the right dog at the right time too.
chapo123 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 damn bro that sucks. my dads friend paid like 3grand for a cat to not die just so her kid wouldnt be sad, it died the next morning. fucking sucked. and they wouldnt give her a refund. i feel you man, if i lost either of my dogs i would be sad. ones a pup and anothers like 4 years old, both labs. when i was younger we had a rottwieler pup he was an awsome dog but we lived in apartments and the neighbors complained alot so we gave him away and he ended up being a police dog lol, he died 3 months later he got shot. hurts my heart till this day. his tail was ALWAYS wagging. Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Pioneer621 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 I am very sorry to hear about your loss, they become part of the family & it can be a hard thing to go through for sure. I have lost 4 of our dogs within the past 2 years & I will tell you it never gets any easier, I sure miss them, but we will always have the memories. We lost 2 to some sort of disease or something, they passed about one month apart back in early 2008, I was too worried while we were at the vet so I don’t remember exactly what it was, then the other 2 we lost to cancer, one late 2009 & the other early 2010. We have three dogs left as of right now & I sure worry about them, I know one of our girls has cancer like her sister & brother did, hopefully she will be with us a while longer. Our big boy has bad arthritis, & has trouble eating, so he has been on medication for a few weeks now, the other girl we have seems pretty healthy so far, there all about 10 to 11 years old now. Hard to believe we had 7 dogs running around here & now there are only 3. The first dog that we lost in 2008, well long ago (maybe 2001 or so) when he was young he got out of our fenced back yard (well all 7 of them got out) but he got hit by a car which we did not find out about for a couple weeks. At the time we were able to round all of them up but him, 2 of them even actually came home on there own later that day, but we could not find benz (we called him Benzo, I don’t know why, the nickname just kind of stuck). Two weeks went by & we looked for him everyday, but we thought he might be gone for good, then one day some guy & some lady were knocking at the front door, just me and my cousin were at my home hanging out so I answered the door & they asked if we were missing a dog & of course I got excited; turns out he got hit by a car & some lady found him, helped him into her car & rushed him to a nearby vet for help, I guess the person that hit him took off & did not try to help. He had a broken leg & they thought his tale would never wag again, I don’t recall all of what was wrong with him, but he was not in the greatest shape. We were so happy to see him when we went to the vet to pick him up, he looked happy to see us too!!!!! He could not walk by himself very well for a while, so we had to wrap a towel under his belly to hold his back legs up while he tried to walk, we had to do that for a couple weeks, even though he was injured he tried to pull us along at a faster pace (I even still have the towel hanging up in my closet). He ended up being with us for another 7 maybe 8 years before his passing, & you would have never known he was ever hit by a car; he was always such a happy dog. The people that came to the house told us they were trying to find us since they got him (which was like 2 weeks), but his tags were still registered to our previous home & we just moved into the new house then they ran away & they had a tough time finding us & told us he was about to be put to sleep if they weren’t able to find us, but the lady said she wasn’t going to let him be put to sleep & was getting ready to take him to some other place to find him a new home since he was so friendly. Well just figured I share my story as I do know what you’re going through & it can be tough. I loved seeing the pictures of your pups too! You & your family take care my friend!!! Again very sorry to hear about your loss!
superdave07 Posted June 10, 2010 Author Report Posted June 10, 2010 As strange as this sounds, hearing your guys lost pet stories kinda makes me feel better. Sad for all these pets lost, but better to know that im not crazy for being so hurt. And im hoping some day to get another dachshund, or a couple, love those lil wieners For now im going to try and get Tivo happy again, he is very sad and it shows, also suddenly has fleas like a mofo. I guess front line isnt working anymore. I'm happy to know i can get on here and share something with you all and people can relate. Im going to the sticker shop in the morning to get some stickers made for her. So glad my son is so young, i could imagine the look in his eyes if he knew his puppy had died. For now im gonna get him a new toy and he'll forget all about it soon...as for me, tivo and the soon to be wifey....Dont think shes going to be forgotten..Thanks guys means a lot! Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
o8mustang13 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 wow im so sorry that happened.. i can only image how you are feeling there is no way to replace a lost family memeber especially one like that. i woudl be completely devestated if i lost my baby girl ( 2 year old boxer) i send my wishes and condolences to you and your family. Hang in there man.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.