brsteinbach Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Sorry to hear about your loss man. I lost my dog about a year ago, He was like a brother to me. He was almost 9 and I'm almost 18 so he was in my life for a little more then half of it. Once again sorry man. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
Robert8252 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 I have two 3yr old at Bernard sisters. They are the world to me. They are more then family and I could not imagine losing one. I'm so sorry for your loss. I swear if one was ever injured by a person intentionally I would hunt them the fuck down. Some people don't have heart for animals but I do. They are part of the family. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
fmedina Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 dam bro im sorry to hear that. im sure i would also be completely torn up if my 5 year old dog (cocker/beagle) left me like that. that sucks man
Tebo Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 the driver never stopped? Thats the shittiest thing someone can do. Sorry to hear about this man 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
Tek Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 the driver would be hearing from me if I was you. Especially if it is a "neighbor". Thats fucked up, I couldn't even imagine losing my beagle. My day was ruined when I saw he was having a hard time moving around the house, let alone if something like THAT happened.
djdew23 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 if you only have 1 dog its just odd after there gone. you get used to playing leting them out and just the odd shit they do.it was like i was suposed to do something but couldnt i was kinda lost for 4 months.had to get a nother dog doesnt fill the old spot but helped a lot now i have a blue tick hound lab mix named matilda.greate dog hear is a pic of matilda Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d SUBS = 3 re audio 10" voodoo fuse and distribution blocks Voodoo Power Wire Voodoo RCA Leads
doug118 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 sorry for your loss man. Idk what I'd do if I lost 1 of mine check the leg muscles on the one on the left to you guys saying dachshunds are loyal dogs, I beg to differ. my 2 are the biggest pains in the ass. I've had them both since they were less then 3 months old. the short haired one has attacked every other dog he has ever come in contact with and he chokes himself really bad when on a leash. it's quite embarrassing actually 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Robert8252 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 Just sharing a pic to know we know how you feel and it really sucks 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
superdave07 Posted June 10, 2010 Author Report Posted June 10, 2010 haha they are super loyal, they are a pain in teh balls. both of mine would chase down any other dog they saw but only to say hi. they would never attack anything, except bugs....Also i was meaning to ask all you other dachshund owners, do your dogs like hotdogs? my two think they are the best thing on the planet! anyways thanks for all the resonce guys, just showed the gurly the thread and it put a smile on her face, which is nice cuz that hasnt happened much today....thanks SMD members! Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
JEMT8 Posted June 10, 2010 Report Posted June 10, 2010 I'm sorry to hear that man. =/. Me and my girlfriend's wieners: Daisy (mine) and Judea Wiener dogs rule! lol. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.