Everclear, anyone ever had it?

Best application for everclear it to go get a watermelon cut a little section out of the end and pour the everclear into the watermelon...put cap back on and let chill in the refrigerator over night.. Cut up and serve.

Hell yeah!!! Perfect at the beach. Had a friend in highschool whos aunt had a beach house in Oceanside. We would stay there most the summer for 3 years. Nothing but the "evermelon", bbq, bitches, and surfing. Oh, and some GOOD, GOOD smoke. To be young again.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Moon shine ftw every now and then my uncle sends us some that he makes which is 99% proof. Where you smell it and your nose hairs melt off and 1shot makes you sweat.. It's amazing stuff but also not safe haha

Yea your nose melts from the CAT URINE IN IT! ;)

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

We make cheap jungle juice at every party with Hawaiian Punch, Sunny D and lots of Everclear and then sell it for $5 a cup, refills free of course. Drop about $100 a weekend on jungle juice. Get laid everytime, and make a couple bucks in the end. Women + Everclear = Ok with me :spiteful: Feel free to try, results may vary.

EDIT: And we play liquor pong on a regular basis, bitch cup is always a shot of straight everclear. Shit burns, but its usually the first to go down so plenty to chase with.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I love everclear straight from the bottle. I learned the hard way how potent this stuff is when i first drank it, my friend had put some in metal flask. He told me to drink some, well I down some too quickly and it burned going down and was having a little hard time breathing. He then told me what is was and how to drink it. Within in a little bit, I was hammered. Now i drink it slowly and yes at times I will mix it with something, when I dont want to get hammered right away.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

• 1 month later...

LoL After reading this I got to talk about the EC. I make EC Jello Shots every year for most major holidays (That call for a good party of sorts). I've only used Strawberry, Lime, and Orange Jello, but everytime it's awesome. Roughly, I mix a whole fifth of EC to 6 boxes of Jello. Normally I split it up and do 3 boxes of one flavor, and 3 boxes of another. Regardless of flavor, the gelatin almost completely kills the taste of that dreadful alcohol (being the chef, I take a shot before hand if i'm feeling brave, but not one of my favorite methods. :peepwall: )

I know this thread is kinda old, but anyone looking for a new way to drink EC try it out, you won't be disappointed. 20 Shots and you won't remember how to hold your dick to pee.

EDIT: Didn't really explain it all the way. Basically. Follow the recipe for jello, but when it calls for cold water, add 1 1/2 cups of EC per 3 boxes of Jello mix (the smaller boxes)

DISCLAIMER!: Drink Responsibly. :lol:

Edited by Dub7Banger

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

whats better then home made 100% proof burning your nose hairs when you smell it, and sweatn up a storm after a shot lol..............nothing

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 5 months later...