Sundown Audio

RF T1500BD or Stetsom 1K5

lazeris

RF T1500BD or Stetsom 1K5  

50 members have voted

1. 1. RF T1500BD or Stetsom 1K5?

• RF T1500BD
    • Stetsom 1K5

Oh i know.. I was just pointing that out that the looks of the amp doesnt make a difference, as i said before, between the 2, it comes down to what you can get cheaper... but he said he wouldnt get it cuz it looks like crap, so i threw that part out there.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ok, ill say this then, I guess thats why rf broke a north american record last weekend.... oh, that was ron gooding with DC and stetsom, sorry :P

But, going by your standards wL<3bass

you would buy a car with no engine, just cuz it looks pretty.....

No you obviously misinterpreted my response... I said "I can find a good looking and equally impressive amp for the same money or less"

Meaning if I can find an amp that has just as impressive power stats for the same money or less AND looks better why not get both...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

show me the price of the 1500 vs the price of the stetsom 1500, please :)

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Team DC Audio

had my stetsom for almost 4 months, not one problem as far as damage to subs. so i voted stetsom :good:

EDIT: you can get a 4k2d new for 750 shipped :)

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Interesting, I posted this on SSA and most voted Stetsom. I really like the rockford and yes I agree the Stetsom looks like something our of the eighties but it does perform well. Any RF owners have overheating issues? I heard thats a problem with the T1500-1BD.

just curious...but are you aware youre comparing msrp to a sale price? granted the stetsom was still cheap but when i searched sites almost all the prices were between $530 and $549.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Interesting, I posted this on SSA and most voted Stetsom. I really like the rockford and yes I agree the Stetsom looks like something our of the eighties but it does perform well. Any RF owners have overheating issues? I heard thats a problem with the T1500-1BD.

ive used heaps of rf amps, from the t1000s to the t4000s and have never had issues with overheating. the t2000s did get pretty warm but i was wired a lot lower than 1 ohm so it wasnt too surprising.

ive only had very limited experiences with stetsom, and it wasnt the 1k5. only a couple from the digital line and some from the venom line. amps were nice, always surprised how small the amps were but have to agree...the amps are not pretty to look at all

just curious...but are you aware youre comparing msrp to a sale price? granted the stetsom was still cheap but when i searched sites almost all the prices were between $530 and $549.

i google shopping it and found similar prices from a few other sites, so i posted that one up, the only online site i know of that sells stetsom was dbr.. so i posted that one for stetsom.. im not going to google my brains out to find deals on rf,

Team DC Audio

didnt say you had to, but its not very logical to post the msrp for one price and the actual sales price of another when youre trying to paint a picture of pricing. it took me 6 seconds to look through some of the internet websites authorized to sell rf.

like i said the stetsom was still cheaper but showing $430 to $750 is a pretty big gap when the truth of the space between prices is about $120

Archived