Beast from the east truck...

you mean 8 18s right ? :popcorn:

nah 8's. im trying to go small. and see what i can do.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

lol its extremely funny that all you "built not bought" guys are the same ones filling up Jonathan Price and Trippi's threads. Oh the irony. So what they didnt build it? Its still looks better than 99% of things out there and gets down.

:)

lol its extremely funny that all you "built not bought" guys are the same ones filling up Jonathan Price and Trippi's threads. Oh the irony. So what they didnt build it? Its still looks better than 99% of things out there and gets down.

My exact thoughts...but JP has jailbait wimminz in his vids so its all good :)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol i wanted to say it,(actually i did but deleted it)but feared getting the flame squad

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Hell I'll be the first one to admit I didnt build my shit. Techforce did LOL and I dont know shit about it either.......

Archived