Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

I have very little car audio in my car, but my dick puts up big numbers. lol.

Oh and lade..I completely understand why you don't care for numbers anymore. Next build I do, Won't touch a meter..Just to piss people off and keep 'em guessing.

Sub2..your CRX didn't happen to have the old strokers in it, back around the year 2000 or so, did it?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

well since he does a 153.3 @ 20hz, I'd imagine that you'd still kill him with the lows. his hairtricks are insane though

Those numbers are all outlaw.. Mic at the headrest not sealed up. Wots more there are people doing 155+ @ 20Hz in this side.

I need to meter my van under 30Hz, it hates 20Hz breaks everything in my cab!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

20 years of experience has taught me that a system just doesnt sound good at 20 hz! sorry... and i drive my van every single day! my vehicle is as practical as they come. it plays music loud and forever and i can burp a test tone and oh yeah.... i can do the 30hz and still be 3.4 dbs higher and while its on music!, and this was 4 months ago before i sealed my wall. im doing 56 at 32hz now. and my box is a foot and a half behind the b- pillers

either way this build with all these 10s is bad ass... i have learned some very nice installation tips for my 8 18s i will be putting in soon. I like the full strips of L-bracketing used.

music.jpg

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

20 years of experience has taught me that a system just doesnt sound good at 20 hz! sorry... and i drive my van every single day! my vehicle is as practical as they come. it plays music loud and forever and i can burp a test tone and oh yeah.... i can do the 30hz and still be 3.4 dbs higher and while its on music!, and this was 4 months ago before i sealed my wall. im doing 56 at 32hz now. and my box is a foot and a half behind the b- pillers

either way this build with all these 10s is bad ass... i have learned some very nice installation tips for my 8 18s i will be putting in soon. I like the full strips of L-bracketing used.

music.jpg

how practical is setting 2 people when the vehicle is supposed to set like 5 people? who said i was going for good sounding at 20hz? i just want it above a 150 so no matter what is played its above a 150. which means loud all the time. not peaky as hell. even with your 20 years of so called experience you have not come to comprehend that its not common to break 160 behind the c pillar sealed up at 30hz. yet you still expect this too? i just dont get it. you will go on and on about how badass your van is even though its not really that badass if i compare it to my old van i had before this. so if you want people to be like OMG you are awesome start your own (OMG IM SO AWESOME THREAD) and get out of mine.

20 yrs of experience pft.... guess you havent learned how not to be a dickbag in that time. car audio is not about whos dick is bigger like you are trying to show.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

music.jpg

Why aren't you louder? You have 4 18's in a wall on 16,000.

I have 4 15's on the same power as you and it's louder/lower?

Yesterday for shits and giggles I played 30Hz. Here is the result.

1561.JPG

I'm disappointing in you, I expect more.

Just for our viewing pleasure, here is the score at 36Hz.

1578.JPG

36hz.JPG

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

This guy sounds like the douche that left this comment on my youtube:

"buying shit this small is just a waste of time n money if ur going to take the money to put a system in your car at least make it a decent one my highs alone could probably flex more than that thing"

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

music.jpg

That pic shows a peak at 35hz, not 30hz, and no doubt that's an outlaw kick panel score and it's still 3db+ LOWER than Hank's 30hz dB Drag legal score which would be about 6db+ lower than his outlaw score. Not sure why you keep insisting on coming in here bragging about your #s and downing Hank's but you're failing pretty hard at it.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

WOW I'm surprised i haven't seen a ban yet(From n8ball or whatev)...Last time i post dumped 2 day ban...

Anyway sick build..Ive been up to date on youtube..Shits nasty Sundown FTMFW!!

Thats because it was in a business section (for sale section)..

Shits looking nice Hank, cant wait to see it with more power to the ole girl..

Edited by kandiman71874

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites