Baydestrian Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 I'm sorry to hear that man 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
EricR Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 Damn man sorry to hear. Hope they find him and figure out what happened. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
finkster Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 I have not been in any of the situations you typed about and I hope I never do, but it's bound to happen one day. I am basically Jesus compared to my side of the family, not trying to be big headed either. all my aunts and uncles are crack heads, and fucking useless. My aunt last week was just on the cover of the newspaper for leaving her 4 year old son in the car overnight at a hotel while she was inside passed out in the bathroom with a needle in her arm My side of the family (disregarding my mom and siblings) are the worst people to society, all because my grandmother (in law) doesnt know how to raise kids....honestly... anyways, I pray for the safety and peace to all involved. You have my support DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
bigmescan Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 sorry to hear that man. it just goes to show be grateful and happy and enjoy the time we have on this shitty rock. but once again man sorry bout what happened. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
GRITS Posted June 30, 2010 Report Posted June 30, 2010 Grandmother was found dead with no trace of my uncle anywhere looks like she might have died, and my uncle packed up and ditched town so its now a murder, or neglect case I am so sorry for your loss.
C-Fizzy Posted June 30, 2010 Report Posted June 30, 2010 Sorry to hear Ken, she's in a better place atleast. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Freshman6969 Posted June 30, 2010 Report Posted June 30, 2010 damn man, that blows, really sorry to hear about it, as much as i dont beleave in religion, my prayers are with you aswell as your grandmother Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
Forevrbumpn Posted July 1, 2010 Author Report Posted July 1, 2010 Okay, the whole thing is over I think, I just got the last bit of info I needed, and its not great, but at least my grandmother, supposedly died of natural causes But here is the horrible part, My uncle, being a skitzo, kept my grandmother inside, and made a shrine for her dead body She was dead for months The body was so badly decomposed, the coroner could not give a date of death Iam just horrified at this, why is it so hard to make a call to 911 saying "My mother passed away in her sleep" I just dont get why even though being sick like this, he had to do such a horrible thing to himself even I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Freshman6969 Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 wow dude...im seriously sorry to hear that, thats FUCKED up, well i hope you and your family recover from this horrible tragedy Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
Forevrbumpn Posted July 1, 2010 Author Report Posted July 1, 2010 well, Iam honestly not that upset about my grandmothers death, more pissed with my uncle As long as my grandmother died of natural causes, Iam not that upset about that, upset none the less- But she was in her early 90's Long life for a heavy smoker, almost 2 packs a day, and her few glasses of bloody marys DAILY, no matter what day- So she lived a very long life But what my uncle did, or NOT do, is what really sets me off, just drives me up the wall thinking about that I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.