Sonic Electronix

140 with a single 12" is really not that impressive for real. I want to remain professional about this... but i'm about to fall off my stool here laughing.

i have a guy with a single 8" doing a 142.3dB with 500 watts in a trunk car (malibu)and a guy with a single 10" doing a 151.4dB (all scores sealed on dash)

brand of the sub really doesn't mean too much anyway... the Boswell's metro will do a 151.5dB sealed on the dash with a 100.00 powerbass m154 woofer.

now... the professional part of me: like someone said... "as long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters"

this makes me sad for myself :peepwall: lol im still to see +140 in my ride...but lack meter time FTL lol

edit- heres a single 12 BTL doin work...just for fun

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this makes me sad for myself :peepwall: lol im still to see +140 in my ride...but lack meter time FTL lol

edit- heres a single 12 BTL doin work...just for fun

haha is een that 1 that 12 is pretty crazy lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

ok ive heard this guys car it sounds around 135 10 140 db. i also got on the same meter and i got 149. although i do think the meter is a few if any db's off of the TL

heres a pic of my score and the meter.

2 DC lvl4 15's on an audiopipe 30001D. bad voltage drop, score done at 12.88 volts.

149db.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

and i heqard the big homie Meade say something about how the sound hits the meter...just sayin. if everybody is sayin its not hard to do then why doubt the guy? :peepwall: just sayin lol im runnin out now.....................................................

i think everyone is missing the point which is...

Who said type are 12's are weak?

he just wants to know who said that and you guys start raggin on him

lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

dude no really, all bullshit aside, that meter they have is probably atleast 5 dB off from the truth.

Yea you are damn close i used one of these meter against a TL and I was 5.2 Db louder on it than the TL lol so they are no where near as close to being accurate as you assume BigMac.

I have a question tho how were you louder on music than tones ??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yea im calling bull shit until i see this type r's also he doesnt have a TL he has something else so the number could be off. i have 4 kicker cvr 12s and idk if ill even score much better then 140-142 and I have a small ass car (06 honda civic 2 door)

Not hating on you i just dont believe you got that so until i see a vid with you hitting that number im calling bullshit

also to answer the above poster question, some people can do louder on music then tones for some reason idk why i thought it was kinda odd to but a couple people on here say they can i think a hummer on here said it too but im not forsure on who it was

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Yea you are damn close i used one of these meter against a TL and I was 5.2 Db louder on it than the TL lol so they are no where near as close to being accurate as you assume BigMac.

I have a question tho how were you louder on music than tones ??

im louder on music than tones...well lats time i got metered and with the old setup. :shrug:

ha finally som1 backs me up tnx paul !! lol i thoguht this forum was sapose to have the least amount of haters compare to the others atleast people on flspl helped me out and theres a ton of em on there and ya guys the pic the bnx showed was the meter i used

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

thebox is tunned to 30-33hz

Did nobody catch this? You don't even know what the box it tuned to? It's almost like you guessed and gave a range of 30-33. I'm sorry if it offends you but this thread is in all honesty retarded. 139.x on a meter nobody ever heard of at a local audio shop is just as impressive as 159.x on a meter nobody heard of at a local audio shop. If it's not a TL then the numbers could be very far off what they say they are, meaning nobody's gonna believe it. I can say I hit 160's all day on my dB meter but if it's not a TL and I have no proof (videos or pics) then the story holds as much water as a bucket with the bottom cut off.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived