Jump to content

i lttle car sho i went to


knowledge

Recommended Posts

Posted

lmol thanks man im glad you liked them, i would of had more pics if it wasnt for the battery that died on me.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted
porterandchestercarshow099.jpg

Am I the only one that had a WTF moment with this car? If you're going to go to a car show and pop the hood, at least have something remotely interesting underneath it. lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

seems like a cool show man. LOTS of nice cars :clapping:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

holy screens batman. i need to break into these motherfuckers cars for a new tv for my room lol

HA HA had me rolling for a while!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

wtf @ the car with the tv in the hood lol, but great pics!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Posted

Yea some of the cars are Screen happy :)

a lot of nice looking cars there.

did you get to hear that SUV with the either 4 T40001bd or 4 T30001bd?

Posted

i like those civic hatch backs they looked sick, specially the 13k green one and the charcoal one next to it :clapping:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...