BigRed Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 I'll look into those tips and tricks and the youtube suggestion was good too ill try it. and im going to open it up, if i find anything that is a dead giveaway he rigged it and knew it was broken.....lets just say my car is going to get some new rims, his rims would look badass on mine (I'll check for a system too hehe) Yes!! I also heard that cars look reallly pretty when you draw on them with keys Red
Guest Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 I'll look into those tips and tricks and the youtube suggestion was good too ill try it. and im going to open it up, if i find anything that is a dead giveaway he rigged it and knew it was broken.....lets just say my car is going to get some new rims, his rims would look badass on mine (I'll check for a system too hehe) wow gtfo of this forum if you really are thinking about doing this.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 I'll look into those tips and tricks and the youtube suggestion was good too ill try it. and im going to open it up, if i find anything that is a dead giveaway he rigged it and knew it was broken.....lets just say my car is going to get some new rims, his rims would look badass on mine (I'll check for a system too hehe) i hope this is a joke, or are you really that much of a child. he has no reason to fuck you on the sale if he let you come to his house. period. this is EXACTLY why he wouldnt do it and let you come over when he can meet you completely out his area and a place you couldnt test it. if you do go through with this and its not a joke i hope you get blacklisted on this site. Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
BulletInjection Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 Heat warps the boards and separates the heat-sink causing the rrod, re-set it with thermal compound and it would work again in theory. I am a hitman just in case this doesn't work.... My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
skittlesRgood Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 OP depending on what the problem is i might be able to fix it. since you have 2 you could ship them both and ill see if i can fix either or both. just pay shipping both ways and ill do it for free since you got screwed over. edit - by the way, the most common failure is from the X clips holding the heat sinks on. they flex the board and cause micro fractures in the crappy solder they used. the penny trick will help you not get the RROD in the future but it wont fix it. the best way to stop one from failing is by replacing the X clips with normal bolts and doing the penny trick. the pennies replace the white pads on the bottom side of the board. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
marcmdm2005 Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 well if you dont mind opening up your xbox, there is a penny trick that you can do. you attach 4 pennies to the underside of the motherboard (where i think the CPU might be??) and it helps with heat dissipation. thats why the majority of xbox's RROD, poor ventilation/ heat dissipation edit: and now you know where he lives.... hehehehe ok the penny trick was just for overheating RAM chips. Basically it just puts pressure on them. but at the same time it warps the board. The problem in 97% of these is the damn BGA Grid on the processors. Yea there are quick temporary fixes. (towel trick) (fan trick) But they do not last very long. Because they actually cause more problems than they help. (Overheating other components) I have a SMD rework station (nothing to do with Steve Meade) I am sick and tired of seeing loosers on CL being scammed about 360's. Its one hell of a business for me though as I have repaired over 400 of them. But I have retired simply because I am simply sick of seeing the damn things. I can fix it for you if you pay shipping both ways. No charge to you other than the shipping. I will eat the parts. I have a buttload here that I need to get rid of. let me know Marc
mantz88 Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 OP if you havent fixed your xbox yet send it to me ill fix it for you. Just pay for parts if needed. Unless it has some drastic hardwrae failure. In that case you will pretty much have to send it off to microsoft. 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
somerandomguy Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 No offense guys, that's cool that you're offering to fix it (although I don't really think he deserves it as I highly doubt he got scammed in the first place but he's still blaming the guy), but he said he could get it fixed locally for $25, I'm pretty sure that would be cheaper than sending it somewhere paying shipping both ways.
bassheader505 Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF 20$ REAL BRASS KNUCKLES? IF SO..WAT YOU DO, YOU CALL DUDE UP, SAY LETS MEET UP IM JUST GONNA GIVE IT BACK TO YOU NO REFUND..ACT COOL..MEET WITH HIM..GROW SOME BALLS. AND CLOCK THAT MOTHER FUCKER OUT LIKE THA TIME SHEETS AT WORK!! FUCK PEOPLE LIKE THAT THEY DESERVE A COUPLE NICE MISSING TEETH!
TLEJ Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 Way to lazy to read thread, but yea .. He could of towelled. Is it still in warranty? And you can open it up and use x clamps, or the penny method.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.