LIVE USTREAM BY KRON4 NEWS OF OAKLAND RIOTS

Im not supporting them. Im also not going to re-state my opinion that I have already stated in this thread. The whole situation is messed up and the riots do not make it any better.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Iam from the bay area originally, just south of Oakland, and riots are a givin for that place

If the cop got anything less than 25 to life in jail, there would have been rioting

I DO hate it when cops get off scott free from shooting someone for pulling out a cell phone, or other little thing, but there really is 2 sides of the story

Tazer's do have a feel of a gun, and I do see it being easy to be in the heat of the moment, and accidentally pull out the wrong tool, without looking, and end up shooting a guy. Tazer guns should stay in a wand shape or something like that, opposite of a gun shape, so they are harder to mistake for each other

Now, the rioting, come on mannnnn Its all an excuse to get free shoes, I swear, I bet the people rioting are about 60% saying "This is fucked up" And the other 40% is saying," While I'am here, I might as well try and get me some new shoes"

There is reason for rioting, as much as there is reason to shoot a kid with no gun

Iam against the ruling, Iam totally pissed that cops ALWAYS GET OFF FREE, I think he SHOULD get the same sentence any other civilian would get, black, white, hispanic, cop or citizen, should be the same punishment

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

but thatll never happen bumpn. know why? cause cops celebrities and rich people live above the law.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

People, youth whomever need to learn a different way of living and getting justice for themselves and fallin victims of senseless murder. Just because rioting is a way of life for them doesnt mean they need to continue to live that way. Rioting just shows the ignorance of youth and the ignorance of how they were raised.

1. Vote if you are of age, find out who you are putting in office. You as a citizen pay their wages, make them work for you!

2. Write to your politicians expose the problems that are going on in your area.

3. Gather in masses hold silent protest showing your disgust in rulings such as this. (in this situation it is completely called for)

You can attract more bees with honey than with vinegar. You want to get Americas Attention do it the right way, get the media attention on the matter THE RIGHT WAY!!!

But yes this was straight down right murder, and I hadnt heard a thing about it til this thread. I actually had to play the vid twice cause I couldnt believe it the first time.

Thats my .02

but thatll never happen bumpn. know why? cause cops celebrities and rich people live above the law.

Some cops do actually get punished for the crimes they commit, little while back there was an officer that hit a little girl on her bike instantly killed...... he got a sentence of murder.. he's doing time. How cause citizens showed their outrage they wanted justice for that child, he tried to get out of it by saying he didnt see her til it was too late, he was on his way to a call.

But he was going too fast in a residential area with signs that said "Slow Children At Play" in the end that sealed his fate.

GOOD JOB MAKE A SHITTY CITY EVEN WORSE SMFH

In case you aren't up to date:

Mehserle Convicted of Involuntary Manslaughter of unarmed, subdued teen

just curious, was it ever proven that the BART officer actually said that, or was it one of the idiots in the peanut gallery off camera running his mouth at the cops?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Its not just the bullshit ruling that pisses me off, but that the wonderful residents of Oakland used that as an excuse to loot a FootLocker.

Really? A cop gets a rediculously short amount of time in jail, and your going to form a mob and rob a shoe store?

/rant

come on man, anytime the citizens are done wrong, they have the right to act like animals and steal things. Hey man, a kid died, time for them new Jordans. (sarcasm)

Saw this on the news a while back. Drunk guy in a tree. Nervous cops. Drunk threw a wine bottle at cop. Hit cop with bottle. Cop mistakenly grabs gun instead of taser. Shoots drunk man. Funny as hell. The guy didn't die, but I bet he never does that shit again.

Some cops do actually get punished for the crimes they commit, little while back there was an officer that hit a little girl on her bike instantly killed...... he got a sentence of murder.. he's doing time. How cause citizens showed their outrage they wanted justice for that child, he tried to get out of it by saying he didnt see her til it was too late, he was on his way to a call.

But he was going too fast in a residential area with signs that said "Slow Children At Play" in the end that sealed his fate.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Maybe its just Cali that has a need to give cops/celebs/rich folk a minor slap on the wrist.

about 5 years ago, a kid(who was a VERY good friend of mine) had just gotten off of the school bus and was crossing the street, was ran down by an off duty cop who was also driving under the influence. Not only was it a DUI, but the cop was speeding in a school zone. something like 60 mph in a 15 mph zone. I believe he only got 7 years. FOR RUNNING DOWN AN INNOCENT CHILD. Oh and btw, the cop FLED THE SCENE. So lets see here, vehicular manslaughter, DUI, and hit and run. 7 YEARS.

:bull:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?