Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah.. i have several snakes here at my house in Fernley, nv.. here are some pics, and video..

here is my almost 4 ft columbian redtail boa coiling a rat.

Posted Image

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

i have 2 red belly piranhas iono if there considered exotic

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Posted

I dk if you consider this exotic or not, but I have a flying squirrel. I'll take a pic tomorrow, I can't find my camera tonight =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

those are some awsome pets guys. My freinds room is like a pet store. Ferret, snakes, rats, bearded dragon, lizards. Maybe il get a pic of that.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

Dont know if she is exotic or not, but its my moms new parret. I take her from time to time because Ill most likely will be getting her since the thing stays alive for 100 years lol.

Her name is Karma and is 3 months old on august 16th.

Posted Image

 

 

Posted

I have 2 sisters does that count?

pics or banned
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 346 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...