should i go to ER? warning graphic and bloody

LOL! Only stupid fuckers cut thier fingers with razors! LOL! I feel ya Atomic! I cutthe side of my finger tip OFF with a razor!!! And poeple didn't think it's hazardous making decals! LOL! Get that stitched up bro... don't want you bleeding all over my decals!

Super glue was originally designed for the military to glue poeple up on the battlefield... Thats why it sticks so well to skin!

Nope!

http://web.mit.edu/i...iow/coover.html

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Oh christ.... OK... you win!! That is what I heard... but... it does say it was used by the military for wounds... so I was half right... :pardon: Anything else you want to correct me on jackass! LOL! JK... That is actually pretty interesting... Kodak invented superglue... and on accident!!! who would of though!

I corrected it... Are you happy?! LOL!

Oh christ.... OK... you win!! That is what I heard... but... it does say it was used by the military for wounds... so I was half right... :pardon: Anything else you want to correct me on jackass! LOL! JK... That is actually pretty interesting... Kodak invented superglue... and on accident!!! who would of though!

XD I'm that guy that has too much time on his hands so he finds out a bunch of useless knowledge. lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

All this talk of the ER makes my wallet bleed. This would cost about $500 for the average person with insurance. Some people have a $1000 deductable or even worse, no insurance.

At best, go to a small urgent care clinic that can get you fixed up for a fraction of the cost. Healthcare in this country is a raping of the pocket.

TBH, I bet you would heal ok with some advanced self wound care.

Don't rinse with warm water, that is wrong. Rinse with cold to slow down the bleeding. Clean with alcohol or peroxide. Dab dry with gaus. Super glue or skin glue it closed and adding small buttery fly bandages to help keep it closed. One good layer of gaus and some bandage tape to keep it clean. Avoid use, elevation is always good. Rebandage and apply antibiotic ointment for next few days.

Fuck the overpriced Healthcare industry..... Especially for minor wound care.

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Archived