99vic......scammer

I remember this.. one of the terminals was cracked and pushed right?

Yes sir, some how the batt never got back too me after fedex looked at it and ended up at dc audio's shop. So if anyone still doesnt believe me they can call Rusty up and ask him about Coleman Thedinger's battery that he has or had, i dont know what he did with it.

john usually wouldnt fuck anyone over and would try and work with you. until you become an asshole and then he just says fuck ur self u wanna be an asshole i will be one too... i mean i have dealt with him 6 7 times or so everythings been legit... but then again i stay less then a hour away

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

but thats not any way to conduct business. I deal with assholes on the daily and I cant just say fuck em. I dont have a whole lot of details on this besides whats been posted but this is not fucking cool regardless.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

john usually wouldnt fuck anyone over and would try and work with you. until you become an asshole and then he just says fuck ur self u wanna be an asshole i will be one too... i mean i have dealt with him 6 7 times or so everythings been legit... but then again i stay less then a hour away

So you're saying its ok to scam someone if their an asshole?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

That's how I read that too. Definitely not on the same level as somebody being an asshole towards you. Would like to see this guy work customer service at a huge department store and try to pull the "fuck em" card.

Sorry for your loss man

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

maybe i got upset after waiting for 3 months, but then i chilled and gave him on extra 2 months and i still got nothing.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Not calling you a liar, but there is always two sides to a story

This. I'm reserving judgement until the 99vic give his side of the story.

Though I must say, if this has a shred of truth to it, it isn't looking good for the guy.

On that note, peepwall.gif

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

lol nahh i guess it sounded like that after i re read it.

That's how I read that too. Definitely not on the same level as somebody being an asshole towards you. Would like to see this guy work customer service at a huge department store and try to pull the "fuck em" card.

Sorry for your loss man

suck muh balls

X2

go die noob post dumper

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.