i just got my first bike cause im trying to sell my truck and i canceled my insurance and i cant modify my truck anymore so now i have to modify my bike i was just wondering if there was any riders on here and if they had any suggestions to what parts i should upgrade first and what brands are good im going for an all black look with orange rims with black spokes if that helps

You wanna do something you won't see often on bikes...

Sand it down no paint... and clear coat it... my friend did it, you have to make sure you sand right and you have to take your time doing the whole process, but here was his bike:

Frame: Clear Coat

Seat: Torn to shreds anyone who rides a BMX bike to BMX doesn't need a seat.

Bars: PINK!

Spokes Front: White

Spokes Back: Black

Pedals: black left white right.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

You wanna do something you won't see often on bikes...

Sand it down no paint... and clear coat it... my friend did it, you have to make sure you sand right and you have to take your time doing the whole process, but here was his bike:

Frame: Clear Coat

Seat: Torn to shreds anyone who rides a BMX bike to BMX doesn't need a seat.

Bars: PINK!

Spokes Front: White

Spokes Back: Black

Pedals: black left white right.

yea thats called rawing the frame out. my old frame was like that. you can heat some of the welds to give it a blueish tint also.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived