Jump to content

  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. WHAT CAR

    • Mustang
      3
    • Charger
      7
    • Challenger
      7
    • Camaro
      10
    • Cuda
      4
    • GTO
      7
    • chevelle
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted

ok im gonna give you 4 options here, no bitching about muscle cars suck, Americans cant make a good car, they all suck etc

first up is a

1970-1974 Dodge Challenger

440 cu in (7.2 L) engine

1973_Dodge_Challenger_Rallye.jpg

Number 2

1967 Camaro

396 cu in (6.5 L)V8 Engine

The first-generation Camaro debuted in September 1966, for the 1967

Chevrolet_Camaro.jpg

Number 3

1972-73 Mustang

289CuIn V8

1972%20Mustang%20Mach1%20%20%20-%20%20%20%20DA%2040648.JPG

And number 4 1970 Charger

440 in³ v8

800px-Dodge_Charger_R-T_%28Gibeau_Orange_Julep%29.JPG

1970 Plumouth 'Cuda

426 cu in (7 L) Hemi

800px-%2771_Plymouth_Barracuda_%28Orange_Julep%29.jpg

Pontiac GTO

445 Cu V8

800px-1970_Pontiac_GTO_Sport_Coupe.JPG

69-72 chevelle

396-cubic-inch V-8

69_Chevelle_SS396.jpg

**

edit added cuda

and GTO

**

Posted

1985 buick grand national

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

no no and FUCK NO

a buick cant be a classic muscle car, period

orly3.gif

My link

I vote for the ZL1.

EDIT:

Buick_Burnout.jpg

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

well in that case a CUDA

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

not into any of those cars, i used to like my dads chevelle and olds 442 though

Posted

That was the stupidest thing that I have ever heard that a Buick cant be a muscle car. WOW and why not? I voted for the Charger but I have to say that the GTO is my first choice and I can't see why it wasn't added to the list.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

That was the stupidest thing that I have ever heard that a Buick cant be a muscle car. WOW and why not? I voted for the Charger but I have to say that the GTO is my first choice and I can't see why it wasn't added to the list.

werd_msword.gif

If he'd have argued it wasn't a muscle car because it was a turbo 6 instead of a NA V8...I would have still thought he was wrong, but a Buick can't be a muscle car? lol.gif

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8757 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...